Never buying again

1. hugoaferreira
    Honeycomb Mar 2, 2017

2. G_Ido_Bronfeld_awbw
    Cupcake Mar 2, 2017

3. Lonesome Barbarian
    Gingerbread Mar 2, 2017

Lonesome Barbarian , Mar 2, 2017 :
    Check to see what apps are eating your battery. Uninstall Facebook, it's a battery hog. Go to Settings, Battery, and click the 3 dots in the right corner and turn on the High power usage apps option.

4. HFidalgo
    Gingerbread Mar 2, 2017

HFidalgo , Mar 2, 2017 :
    And... there we go again!

Another unsatisfied OnePlus customer that decided to share with us the worst experience he/she had in his/her lifetime.

There's really one thing I think OnePlus should be proud of: its unsatisfied customers dedication. So much effort some put in sharing their thoughts with this community of deff, blind and no brained half-beings who let themselves get so easily fooled by nothing but a greedy company (shame on us!), so we can be alert and not get deceived again; so we won't repeat the same mistak...

Wait... what? Dropped the phone once? Dropped it again? And it still lives?

What in this world are you doing, OnePlus? Phones that survive careless people, who don't know that they're dealing with a phone, not a stone? (sorry for the rhyme)
    You should low you expectations a bit and start selling bricks to this Handy Mannys, so they wouldn't have to deal with battery drains... and please, sell them cheaply enough so they can buy a bunch and start building a w... sorry, THE WALL that'll separate so illuminated persons from us, mere phone users.

Deactivated User and biomulv like this.
  5. G_Andrej_Maletic_cbrh
    Froyo Mar 2, 2017

Deactivated User likes this.
  6. G_saiful_amirul_QzXx
    Cupcake Mar 2, 2017

7. CoffeeBlack
    Cupcake Mar 2, 2017

CoffeeBlack , Mar 2, 2017 :
    I had issues with the battery right out of the gate. when I looked at the data about what was pulling the most from it I saw that Gmail was drawing over 30% of the battery power for some reason. After disabling it and switching to Inbox I have gotten 25 to 30 hours per charge.

I also switched over to the Google Now launcher, I don't know if that helped but I can't seem to switch back to compare them.

8. G_amm_t_(ammt)_UDLG
    Gingerbread Mar 2, 2017

G_amm_t_(ammt)_UDLG , Mar 2, 2017 :
    Well.. At least you get high end specs as much higher priced phone. Snapdragon 821 is the best u can get yet

9. Rowan Hirst
    Froyo Mar 2, 2017

Rowan Hirst , Mar 2, 2017 :
    You're comment has no point. The S8 will cost twice as much and he's obviously not going to go for a more expensive replacement. Unless you're trying to create hype but in a different phones manufacturers forum???????

10. R083rtdavidson
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2017

11. Joyyy
    Jelly Bean Mar 3, 2017

12. julio.panchame
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 3, 2017

julio.panchame , Mar 3, 2017 :
    After my OP2 fiasco (because a garbage OS Support) I moved to Moto Z play and it's a wonderful device with great battery performance and options to put mods.

13. G_Sid_Gog_gucx
    Honeycomb Mar 3, 2017

G_Sid_Gog_gucx , Mar 3, 2017 :
    Descent replacement not available? By descent you mean free or what? If you expect a good quality AMOLED (btw its samsung in op3) to come in range of IPS ones then you my friend need some serious counseling.
    And yes replacements are available from China. Buying in bulk will be cheap. A few extras would come handy at the rate you drop your device.
    Phone works great. It handles drops quiet well. Battery works as expected. There are some software issues in N but hardware is just fine for price.
    Good luck.

HFidalgo likes this.
  14. G_Sid_Gog_gucx
    Honeycomb Mar 3, 2017

G_Sid_Gog_gucx , Mar 3, 2017 :
    But still littering OP forum. Moto kicked you out or you a troll or something?

15. G_Sid_Gog_gucx
    Honeycomb Mar 3, 2017

G_Andrej_Maletic_cbrh likes this.
  16. F_Akshay_Kumar_wNTx
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2017

F_Akshay_Kumar_wNTx , Mar 3, 2017 :
    maybe you got a defective phone coz i haven't experienced any charging prblm till now but for second part really how u can blame phone when you are careless and dropping it many times? seriously?

17. F_Akshay_Kumar_wNTx
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2017

F_Akshay_Kumar_wNTx , Mar 3, 2017 :
    then you are replying on one plus community from Z play?

cmitchellshaw likes this.
  18. F_Chandradip_Mukherjee_m
    Gingerbread Mar 3, 2017

Deactivated User likes this.
  19. Nedreckk
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2017

20. Hem_Naik94
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2017