Never buying again

1. minwpark
    Froyo Mar 3, 2017

2. kenny42192
    Honeycomb Mar 3, 2017

kenny42192 , Mar 3, 2017 :
    meanwhile, everyone else is loving their one plus device haha, sorry to hear you had such a negative experience mate.

3. G_Chetan_K_ezRw
    Froyo Mar 3, 2017

G_Chetan_K_ezRw , Mar 3, 2017 :
    stop complaining mine was dropped on highway while riding a bike and damage to tempered glass only...battery is decent too...it's a value for money ...

4. mrakifa
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2017

mrakifa , Mar 3, 2017 :
    You dropped your phone and complaining about it, lol these people must be trolling

5. Ankitbhat12345
    Jelly Bean Mar 3, 2017

6. G_Kouadio_PHIENY_Michel_
    Gingerbread Mar 3, 2017

7. elanglois
    Lollipop Mar 3, 2017

elanglois , Mar 3, 2017 :
    Actually, that's possible, but not likely. My Oneplus One was not under clocked nor did it have any special add ons like Greenify nor Amplify and I had bad/weak LTE signal and had my phone as a hot-spot (WiFi and LTE on) while streaming music over Bluetooth through Viper (high Cpu usage) and my SOT was 9 hours! Custom Rom (jgcaap's) with AnTuTu scores that blew away even the OnePlus Two!

8. elanglois
    Lollipop Mar 3, 2017

elanglois , Mar 3, 2017 :
    Dropping phone: the OP3 is better than most since the aluminum case holds up better than plastic phones because it's less likely to bend and shatter the display. However, neither Dropping nor rear case would be an issue if you got a Damn case! At least Oneplus gives you a free glass screen protector.

Battery: worse on nougat 7.0 but try turning on the aggressive hibernate option, turning off features that need your sensors (ambient display, pocket mode, off-screen gestures, etc), turn off location tracking apps like android device manager, and get rid of rogue apps - I found AnTuTu to be the worst! Even if you don't run it, it constantly opens a network connection to send data... What exactly, I don't know, but it starts this service at boot! This will keep radios on and prevent hibernation!

Battery will be better with 7.1.1

9. arnedv
    Eclair Mar 3, 2017

arnedv , Mar 3, 2017 :
    I knew some people who owned opo and op2, had great experiences, battery lasting 1-2 day with light-medium usage. I did my research, desided to buy this phone with flagship specs voor this price.
    Already the first week with this device I noticed my battery hardly reaching the end of the day with medium use. Checked with gsam, and other battery monitors (not at the same time) and there was no drainer.
    Phone has been bs for me since day 1
    I tried looking into downclocking the processor, but that didnt work (prob due to win10, but i had no win7 device to use)
    + Why buy a phone with a sd820 and 3000 mah btry just to downclock and turn off every damn setting. Thats not why i pay 400€ ffs
    And for everyone who keeps crying about its price go check some other chinese phones (xiaomi, umi, honor..)
    Glad to hear no one ever drops his phone here

10. OCmylif3
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2017

OCmylif3 , Mar 3, 2017 :
    1488528795670.jpg

1488528795742.jpg
    That awful battery [e]1f602[/e] And really I played Titan Quest alot, surfed the Web, Telegram synced a massive amount of Messages, was reading on Twitter and Reddit and all that in one charge, over 24 hours, with nearly 6 hours Display time and still 26% left.

11. mrlazydizzy
    Donut Mar 3, 2017

mrlazydizzy , Mar 3, 2017 :
    This phone is actually very good and runs perfectly.
    The only drawback is that the aluminum body isn't as resistant as flagship phones, which is a little bit sad cause the phone looks premium.

Overall the battery is just average, it's not particularly good or bad, it's just an average battery and your probably not going to get a significant better battery life on any other phones.

12. Nilanjan_Bhattacharjee
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2017

Nilanjan_Bhattacharjee , Mar 3, 2017 :
    1488546164188.jpg

1488546164297.jpg

1488546164391.jpg
    What did i do to get those stats? well to begin with, i havnt dropped it yet.[e]1f602[/e] Loving my 3T. Every other phone feels slow nowadays. still getting used to the charging times though

13. G_Ankur_Chanda_twVy
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2017

G_Ankur_Chanda_twVy , Mar 3, 2017 :
    You been dropping your phone too many times now... you're lucky you don't have an iPhone or you would have shed tears of blood

14. juanritos
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2017

15. G_Claudiu_Moldovan_xNmh
    Eclair Mar 3, 2017

16. G_Simon_Hooker_aiWf
    Honeycomb Mar 3, 2017

G_Simon_Hooker_aiWf , Mar 3, 2017 :
    I have had all the best phones and I think oneplus 3 +3t are fantastic phones for the money. Already had nougat 7.1.1 update and my phone works like a dream...

17. adpro
    KitKat Mar 3, 2017

18. adpro
    KitKat Mar 3, 2017

adpro , Mar 3, 2017 :
    You did not take care of your phone. So, Your phone did not take care of you.
    No point in crying now..

19. Dane.Daniel
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2017

20. Kirakichi
    Jelly Bean Mar 3, 2017

Kirakichi , Mar 3, 2017 :
    1) Your money, your decision.
    2) Community exists to let people know what others think of (both negative and positive).
    3) Dropping a device doesn't mean it will survive, it's not meant for that.
    4) Tempered Glass protects the phone, but it could have got an impact from the tiny tiny edge of the phone (unlucky) so it got the glass to suffer the impact (probably).
    5) Find another phone for 400$ that scores 160k AnTuTu score (with 6gb ram W00T).
    6) DASH charging is faster than any other charging methods known.
    7) My device drains with WiFi on, mobile data on (4G) but not used (cuz WiFi on), screen-off drains 0.4%/h - 0.8%/h (I got ~100 apps installed).
    8) No heating issue, runs fine, no stability issue.
    9) Only phone that does not void warranty if rooted (iPhone, HTC, LG, Samsung etc all known big companies void it).
    10) Last but not least, it's worth for every penny i spent on this phone.

I dropped my phone 3 times, with a Silicone case on it, and no problem so far.

Screen is nice, despite the deep pressure it sustained to on my pockets (the stock protector have some marks on it where it has signs of an sharp object made a huge pressure so it pressed down that tiny dot alike part further in, yet my screen looks awesome and screen is full.

Phones are like flowers, if you dont take care of it, they will eventually die, something like that i hope you got it.