Peace be with you, Mr. Troll Grumpypants

minwpark likes this.
  3. salikahmed
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2017

minwpark likes this.
  4. salikahmed
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2017

salikahmed , Mar 3, 2017 :
    All smart phones are vulnerable to damage if dropped on the floor unless you own one of those old brick phones like Nokia 3210

5. Damian_Larkin
    Honeycomb Mar 3, 2017

spartan2024 likes this.
  6. Jayanth_2250
    Donut Mar 3, 2017

Jayanth_2250 , Mar 3, 2017 :
    Just because you don't know how to use a quality phone doesn't mean it's shit. And besides what do you expect after dropping a phone twice, not phones problem, but ur carelessness.

7. F_Emad_Mustafa_Ginawi_xq
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2017

8. marcelogsanchez
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2017

9. lsmith1981
    Froyo Mar 3, 2017

lsmith1981 , Mar 3, 2017 :
    Have to realize, gross domestic product goes up every year. So of course OnePlus has to raise their price to match each economy through the world. Application installs are getting bigger. These will tax your battery everytime. Especially the Facebook application with every feature being used "automatic Video playback, background data consumption, notifications", and everything else related will contribute to battery drain as well. WiFi, cellular, roaming will drain battery. It was a wise thing that OnePlus didn't decide on a QHD, UHD, and evasive else type of screen for this phone, battery life would be worse than it is. No phone is perfect. Oh, whatever ROM installed will contribute to battery drain as well, all of that it is up too the designing, and coding the developer contributes to the ROM though. Mines runs fine. :-/

10. steveone6
    Eclair Mar 3, 2017

G_Artal_Mvut likes this.
  11. Marwood80
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2017

12. G_Ahmed_Almutairy_tGnf
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2017

G_Ahmed_Almutairy_tGnf , Mar 3, 2017 :
    wrong .. really it is great phone .. the battery life is amazing and the speed of the phone is way above expectations.. just they need to improve the camera and they will win the race

G_Artal_Mvut likes this.
  13. G_Artal_Mvut
    Gingerbread Mar 3, 2017

G_Artal_Mvut , Mar 3, 2017 :
    Seriously. This is REALLY FAKE.

Just another Samsung or Apple user who wants OnePlus to die :D
    Try harder :)

14. arnedv
    Eclair Mar 3, 2017

arnedv , Mar 3, 2017 :
    1) fair point, expected more for my money bc friends' experiences with opo op2
    2) bought it after reviews said it had a good battery, better than op2.. Also Linus (LTT) marked it the most comfortable 5,5" hes ever held (which it is not because it is way to slippery -> not excuse for dropping bc case)
    3&4) True, had a lot of drops with cheap devices and no issues, tough luck. Last time was flat on the screen.
    5) op3 didnt score 160k (3t did, op3 had 147)
    6gb that isnt even used by half of the users probably
    Leeco lepro3 had 160k is cheaper and has sd821
    Same goes for mi5s, but scoring 145
    6) it sure is, but i wouldnt mind having a slower charge and a slower drain... Also Qc quickcharge is really fast, and has more support (battery packs, chargers...)
    For the rest, not sure but i think xiaomi also lets you root and it wasnt worth my money. Used it 4 months, 100€/month is not that cheap. Didnt like it at all
    Hapy for you

15. onepluslover001
    Gingerbread Mar 3, 2017

onepluslover001 , Mar 3, 2017 :
    What you doing shimming Sony whey up they are pants. they haven't made a good phone in years....And Nokia....man, I bought my wife a lumia one she took it straight back. because people would laugh at her...
    If you want the best get yourself a Note, pre order the next Note 7 "Not smoking or on fire edition" or 8 whatever they name it. best phone on the planet hands down. no matter when or how much. it may be called the Note N series. who knows........

16. Sharma_Rohan
    Gingerbread Mar 3, 2017

17. Kirakichi
    Jelly Bean Mar 3, 2017

Kirakichi , Mar 3, 2017 :
    The other chinese devices you mentioned, use them and see if its any better, because people said the OP3 is totally something else (in terms of stability, quality and functionality).

OP3 didnt score 160k, yes im sorry but around there (mine scored 156k)

mi5s or any other phones you mentioned, they either have bad build quality, durability, stability, or other hardware flaws while the OP3 is the most well made phone (my view) that balanced it all in every way.

WiFi is not the best, but okay.
    Amoled panel and 1080p, not the best (like 1440p) but ok.
    Speaker not the best, but okay.
    same for mic, and camera, but yet the OP3 balanced it well all these categories, and have exclusive OP3 features eventually.

18. arnedv
    Eclair Mar 3, 2017

arnedv , Mar 3, 2017 :
    Ow yean, amd theres the thing where they cheated benchmarks :')

19. Topper_Gas
    Jelly Bean Mar 3, 2017

Topper_Gas , Mar 3, 2017 :
    I bet the screen will still break if you drop it twice w/o using a case? Although the Galaxy S7 for all it's greatness still doesn't have Nougat 7.1.1. and probably won't get it until long after the S8 is released with it installed.

20. Transalp
    Honeycomb Mar 3, 2017

Transalp , Mar 3, 2017 :
    Er zijn altijd slimmeriken met 1 hersencel, die de schuld niet bij henzelf, maar onterecht op het apparaat proberen te leggen.