Never buying again

1. Marco Snippe
    Honeycomb Mar 3, 2017

Marco Snippe , Mar 3, 2017 :
    what can I say we all going to miss you.You helped us all so much in improving our beloved OnePlus phone.

2. malidan
    Nougat Mar 3, 2017

malidan , Mar 3, 2017 :
    You know me I can find quite a few, a lot cheaper;)
    Did you see the Zuk2 V OP3T I posted?
    $306 difference in price in the uk but not in performance:D

3. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Mar 3, 2017

theshinybeast , Mar 3, 2017 :
    Stealing from the blind?:rolleyes:;)

4. TheRuler1976
    Gingerbread Mar 3, 2017

TheRuler1976 , Mar 3, 2017 :
    I love mine and beats my wife s7 edge in battery life and performance and mine was half the price. I think it's a good deal.

5. Cyan Roy
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2017

Cyan Roy , Mar 3, 2017 :
    the battery life is good.but would really love if there were some methods to improve a bit better

6. malidan
    Nougat Mar 3, 2017

malidan , Mar 3, 2017 :
    Hehe

Nah i'm just balancing the scales in this witch hunt

[​IMG]

cmitchellshaw and theshinybeast like this.
  7. F_Dries_Claes_SeIk
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2017

cmitchellshaw likes this.
  8. arnedv
    Eclair Mar 3, 2017

arnedv , Mar 3, 2017 :
    Currently using xiaomi redmi note 3, inferior soc but i am really happy with this one. Heavy skinned android, but i like a lot of the options + there are other launchers for whenever.
    LeEco indeed a lot of shit, but i really like what xiaomi is doing whay better than op.
    1080 is all you need on a smartphone imo. 720 is fine, less power consuming. Either way
    My biggest disappointment was the battery, also very slippery (i dont care if that means premium build, that premium didnt get me that far)

9. Yuta the Shiba
    Donut Mar 3, 2017

10. shortiao
    Cupcake Mar 3, 2017

shortiao , Mar 3, 2017 :
    since the last Android update I've found my battery life not a good as it was but that said for £329 this phone is easily the best I've ever owned. if anyone can help on improving battery life ...

11. Igor1611
    Eclair Mar 3, 2017

12. Kirakichi
    Jelly Bean Mar 3, 2017

Kirakichi , Mar 3, 2017 :
    I really love Xiaomi's OS, never used one but on YouTube i saw it many times and i just love it! everything is animated and it's not laggy animations or sluggish ones, it's completely smooth.

Well, yeah, Xiaomi is good device for the money, its cheap too but materials and build quality isnt that good it seems like (check the link)

Xiaomi Mi5:
    Xiaomi Redmi Note 3:
    OnePlus 3:

Watch his videos, it's nice to know how a phone performs (durability), and you get the chance to see how it looks inside of it.

Xiaomi Mi Mix (bezel-less phone) is the only device i loved, very nice but im afraid of it being limited, it means limited community, help, workarounds etc, but else it looks nice.

Anyway, as of OP3 it is super slippery i disliked it too, and the edges stabbed my hand quite sharp, but with a case it's all good.

i agree with you, 1080p is more than enough if you don't plan it for VR.

By the way, did your Xiaomi come with Google Play Store? and i heard all Xiaomi devices not having GCM, meaning apps will not get notification (mails will have delay, anything from server-side will come with delay i heard). Is that the case for you too on your Xiaomi?

13. Kirakichi
    Jelly Bean Mar 3, 2017

Kirakichi , Mar 3, 2017 :
    Links did not appear, i wonder why.

Anyway, search on YouTube for "JerryRigEverything" and lookup for "Xiaomi Mi3" "Xiaomi Redmi Note 3" "Xiaomi Mi Mix" and "OnePlus 3"

14. AaronStark171
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 3, 2017

AaronStark171 , Mar 3, 2017 :
    Try smashing in a few more times?
    U see when u buy new leather shoes u gotta break into them... Same is with the battery.. U gotta break in {metaphorically} by smashing it in the wall {literally}

15. onepluslover001
    Gingerbread Mar 3, 2017

onepluslover001 , Mar 3, 2017 :
    no you can drop it once while running. and watch it spin out of control and break the screen.
    then decide together a one plus two plus five minus a few T.

16. G_Simon_Carl_N._De_Leon_
    Honeycomb Mar 4, 2017

G_Simon_Carl_N._De_Leon_ , Mar 4, 2017 :
    Not to offend you or anything, but your issues can clearly be fixed, except the screen of course. The "a day's power in half an hour" thing is clearly based on lab results. Losing 40%-60% a day, try updating your OOS version, reinstalling using ADB sideload, factory reset, or just simply clearing the cache. And the drop part, I heard a guy on some forum say that TGSPs will put more tension in your phone's screen, and maybe you had a light case on.

17. mlulic
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 4, 2017

mlulic , Mar 4, 2017 :
    Bullshit.

18. G_Samir_Ahmed_Wakil_cDWG
    Gingerbread Mar 4, 2017

G_Samir_Ahmed_Wakil_cDWG , Mar 4, 2017 :
    I hope I'm not the only one whose op3 doesn't run out of juice despite watching YouTube videos for 3-4hrs, playing games including asphalt 8 for 30mins-1hr and chatting in social media for hrs... :v

I don't even need to carry a powerbank during my working hrs/when I'm outside for a while as I believe that my phone isn't gonna run out of juice!

cmitchellshaw likes this.
  19. shashankm3195
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2017

20. Tarunpatel
    Donut Mar 4, 2017

Tarunpatel , Mar 4, 2017 :
    that's so then search for videos to save battery of one plus 3 or 3t.
    as it's will last for a day.