Never buying again

1. NeoNguyen
    Eclair Mar 4, 2017

NeoNguyen , Mar 4, 2017 :
    I'm stuck with my Op3 too. It's got hardware problem and I can't send to fix. Just living day by day with an €400 feature phone

2. SatriaPr
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 4, 2017

3. G_mark_funo
    Cupcake Mar 4, 2017

G_mark_funo , Mar 4, 2017 :
    Oh too bad, sorry you gave up so soon. I just got mine today one plus 3t, and its a great experience this far,

cmitchellshaw likes this.
  4. ashwin.243
    Honeycomb Mar 4, 2017

ashwin.243 , Mar 4, 2017 :
    Just one question

Tell me which phone in the same budget provides you such amazing performance and specs. In respect to battery life, bro, dash charge charges your phone in 45 minutes from 0 to full but other shitty phones in the budget take 2-3 hours to charge the phone. And you are the only one who is experienced such bad battery life. You should have considered showing your phone to a service centre.

and the phone is NOT THAT WEAK which cannot survive with a tempered glass and a case. I've dropped my phone multiple times but didn't even got a scratch.

AND, for those who use tempered glass protectors. Tempered glass protectors are the worst protectors. They end up damaging the phone instead of protecting it. I've had multiple personal experiences which is why I'm telling this. Dropped my watch from 2 feet above the phone on it but still the tempered glass broke and the screen of the phone also broke. I've been using a simple screen guard (high quality - $9) and my OnePlus one dropped on the corner from my hand but the screen guard didn't let the crack (caused from the drop) to reach the screen. The crack ended at the place where the border of my screen guard starts

5. arnedv
    Eclair Mar 4, 2017

arnedv , Mar 4, 2017 :
    Xiaomi mi 5s
    Gives you a sd 821, moest of the same other specs, qc 3.0, better endurance die to software..

Where did you get the screen guard?

6. arnedv
    Eclair Mar 4, 2017

arnedv , Mar 4, 2017 :
    Mayne material is less premium, but i really like how my redmi note 3 feels. Way less slippery, but i still do use a case. Using it for 5 months so far, and it has a few scratches on the sides. Had less luck with the op3 obciously, so no complaints so far.
    I already opened my device, so i know the inside ;)
    The mi mix has an incredible design, but the ratio and hardware are not yet on point, i think they really wanted te bo the first company making such a phone, maybe updates can make it better but for now its a no go (and its very expensive)
    If you buy a xiaomi, you have the ones with a global rom, meaning you have the play store. You can flash them with global rom yourselves, but i asked the shipper from **********, and it works without any issues.
    There is a workaround for the notifications somewhere in the settings. In the worst case you have to select every app that you want to get notifications from. But in my case most of the apps already came true. Snapchat is the only one that does not always come through

7. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Mar 4, 2017

Dunnow , Mar 4, 2017 :
    Well... As much as I hate OnePlus and as much as the draining issue is true. I cannot help but point most of the finger to you.

I hate people who drop phones. Clumsy bastards. We (the world) dont need you.

Also, maybe, just a thought, maybe, the fact that pixels are dying might be due to the glass pressuring the amoled panel than to your constant drops?

8. ashwin.243
    Honeycomb Mar 4, 2017

Get any screen guard in the range. They work good. I'm using Stuffcool screen guard which is available in India. My point of that much explanation was that the screen guard stick to the screen pretty well and prevent the crack from getting further on the screen which is caused due to drops.

9. Mr. BG
    Community Hero 2020 Mar 4, 2017

Mr. BG , Mar 4, 2017 :
    Bye! I'm an ex-customer too :)

The1Lion likes this.
  10. ashwin.243
    Honeycomb Mar 4, 2017

Mi 5S gives 4GB ram and OnePlus 3 gives 6GB ram
    Mi 5S gives IPS display and OnePlus 3 gives Super Amoled Display
    Mi 5S gives 12mp camera and OnePlus 3 gives 16mp camera
    Mi 5S has shitty MIUI and OnePlus 3 has amazing Oxygen OS

Still want to say that Mi 5S can be compared with OnePlus 3?

11. AhmedZunaid
    Honeycomb Mar 4, 2017

AhmedZunaid , Mar 4, 2017 :
    You know,

losers like these make the forum worse than it already is. Always flooding with how bad the battery is and how awful the screen is. Not to mention the never ending demand for updates.

the original post lacks information like what settings was he using or which version of firmware he was on, therefore, rendering the accusation pointless.

Only samsung/apple devices can quench their thurst.

Honestly we need to stop putting comments and bring this post upwards because people will not read the rest of the thread. They'll just see the starter and look at how many likes it got and assume it's a legitimate claim.

12. F_Vishal_Menon_laKJ
    Gingerbread Mar 4, 2017

F_Vishal_Menon_laKJ , Mar 4, 2017 :
    it's funny how u say u got tricked into buying the phone when everyone here clearly knows u made the decision yourself and I dare u to find a better phone in the 400$ market

13. arnedv
    Eclair Mar 4, 2017

arnedv , Mar 4, 2017 :
    My 180€ phone might not have better specs, but for me it is actually better, as it gets me through the day easily and can handle tasks just fine. So for me its better

14. arnedv
    Eclair Mar 4, 2017

arnedv , Mar 4, 2017 :
    Performance is probably equally
    You leave out a lpt of specs
    Pixels dpnt say everything
    Probably 80-90% of the people never uses the 4-6 ram fully
    The OS is all to your personal taste
    So this comment was rather useless. Thanks anyway for trying :)

15. cmitchellshaw
    KitKat Mar 5, 2017

cmitchellshaw , Mar 5, 2017 :
    How many times did you drop your magic xiaomi? This phone, like most newer phones, is wall-to-wall glass. dropping it damages it. No one's fault but yours. Was it acting up before you dropped the hell out of it twice?

The pixels die off as they are exposed to the elements after you obviously cracked the screen dropping it not once, but twice. That's the way broken screens die: little by little...

Wrong. If you tried "everything," your phone would be rooted. plus, this is the easiest phone I have ever rooted, besides the Nexus devices. If you can't follow simple directions and root a phone (or read posts on a forum to solve battery drain issues), maybe smartphones aren't your thing.

I truly don't mean to sound rude or condescending, but you post this garbage about being "tricked" into buying a OnePlus device simply because you failed to treat it like what it is and then dropped and broke it.

The take-away here is this: be more careful with your stuff.

SimonRam and whodatboi like this.
  16. cmitchellshaw
    KitKat Mar 5, 2017

If you were happy with your device, why — pray tell — did you buy something else? Perhaps you were not as happy as you pretend?

17. F_Bindhu_Krishnamurthy_I
    Cupcake Mar 5, 2017

18. cmitchellshaw
    KitKat Mar 5, 2017

Nope, you're not alone. I charge my phone and go for a solid 30 hours of heavy use. If I were selling my Dash charger, I'd list it as "seldom used and only for short durations."

19. ashwin.243
    Honeycomb Mar 5, 2017

ashwin.243 , Mar 5, 2017 :
    I never
    I never mentioned pixels. I mentioned the display quality. The Colors of the display, the saturation and everything. Both the phones have 1080p display which I agree. But pixels aren't everything. You have to consider the quality as well. And Mr. OS does matter. It's the OS which utilizes your hardware to give you the performance and flexibility of using the phone along with its features. I also mentioned the camera quality in my comment but Egoistic people like you start replying without reading full comments. So, my previous comment WAS MEANINGFULL. And, you Mr. stop trying in front of me as I have lots of things to say and drag down your pants

20. G_Graeme_(xpozez)_SvHQ
    Cupcake Mar 5, 2017

G_Graeme_(xpozez)_SvHQ , Mar 5, 2017 :
    I couldn't disagree with you more !!!

I took the plunge to OnePlus a couple of months ago moving from my solid, reliable HTC.

This handset (in my opinion) beats HTC at every point ESPECIALLY battery life

cmitchellshaw likes this.