Never settle? I've had the phone for 6 hours, here's what I think.

1. Martins2759
    Froyo Apr 10, 2015

Martins2759 , Apr 10, 2015 :
    Yes, and it's toxic too. If I told you the people working to make them have high cancer expectancy rates, would you work there? No. Would you put one of those cases on your phone? No. You sweat while touching your phone, you eat and sometimes do so while touching your phone, etc etc. People need to cut the shit out of materials like these.
    Be careful with your phone, don't buy these cases. So what your phone has some damage in a corner, your health will cost you way more in a few years! Just my two cents.

And he wasn't talking about TPU cases, he was talking about the flip ones, which are faux leather, which is made of PVC. Oh look, another shitty cancerous material, nice.

2. votazap
    Jelly Bean Apr 10, 2015

votazap , Apr 10, 2015 :
    The screen is beautiful, what are you talking about?

3. hadogumu
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 10, 2015

hadogumu , Apr 10, 2015 :
    Ok, maybe it's not good or maybe it's really garbage.

But I would say it's awesome for the price.
    and for me, Samsung is more like a garbage. And they're really damn overpriced.

4. Mos Eisley
    Eclair Apr 10, 2015

Mos Eisley , Apr 10, 2015 :
    To each their own I guess. Personally I could not be more satisfied with my OPO purchases (bought 2, one for me, one for my wife) Had the phones for quite a long while now, got both not too long after they came out, and just ordered 2 more.

5. jsciallo
    Gingerbread Apr 10, 2015

6. mark phelan
    Eclair Apr 10, 2015

mark phelan , Apr 10, 2015 :
    I've had my one plus one for about 2 months now and I love every minute of itjust wondering if there's going to be invite system for the one plus two

7. Mystostar
    Honeycomb Apr 10, 2015

Mystostar , Apr 10, 2015 :
    "major companies"
    Samsung?
    Motorola?
    LG?

8. zaheerj12
    Gingerbread Apr 11, 2015

zaheerj12 , Apr 11, 2015 :
    Price is the matter,you won't get Galaxy note 4 or iphone 6 in this price. & features are similer & processor also. That's why this phone is a flagship killer. Everyone has their own choice and budget also.

9. fawzib
    Honeycomb Apr 11, 2015

fawzib , Apr 11, 2015 :
    i bought the lg g3 and returned it and got oneplus again just because lg g3 display disappoints. worst contrast ratio. sharpening is way too much that kills the experience. very dim screen and i cant actually go to 100% due to overheating.
    resolution doesnt make a screen. take notes from iphone 6 (720p and no one mentions that as a bad thing)

10. pranudeep
    Donut Apr 11, 2015

pranudeep , Apr 11, 2015 :
    one+1 is lot better in many ways, yet I think it needs improvements in some areas!!

11. malidan
    Nougat Apr 11, 2015

malidan , Apr 11, 2015 :
    I have seen the G3 screen next to the OPO screen and I know which on I would rather have.
    You may want to note that CM were writing drivers for an LG panel a few months back, so you could find one popping up in the OPO2. I wonder if you will like it then.