#NeverSettleFilm - become a director for our new ad

1. yusuke2303
    Cupcake Apr 21, 2018

yusuke2303 , Apr 21, 2018 :
    Thats actually so cool

2. luysab
    Cupcake Apr 21, 2018

luysab , Apr 21, 2018 :
    Hello! the voice it's great keep it, but change the dialog of course haha. The green screen in the paintings could show photos of previous oneplus phones, the guy doing the cup challenge dress casually and change the back song to something more futuristic, change the phone in the girl's hand from a 5T to a 6 and put some color in the background its too white. Make the control that the girl its playing smaller and she could be more playing more entusiastically also the dash can (liked this subliminal message) red like the cable of the charger. Less sound effects in the fight and add some contact attack ( not 1 punch hit the opponent). I did love the guy with the sparklin gold top. The blue door closing could be the iconic oneplus wallpaper, write somewhere in the astronaut "never settle" and it could be a cake in the shape of a oneplus 6 (the astronaut face should appear)

Hope at least one of this makes the cut hahaha

Crystal Z. likes this.
  3. Atazu
    Cupcake Apr 21, 2018

Atazu , Apr 21, 2018 :
    You, my friend, I like you. Your brain works in the correct ways :D

4. Atazu
    Cupcake Apr 21, 2018

Atazu , Apr 21, 2018 :
    It feels like there should be a baby Alien (not just an alien, but The Alien) holding that cake, as the astronaut lifting the lid off that cake :eek:

5. Peszter
    Cupcake Apr 21, 2018

Peszter , Apr 21, 2018 :
    I think it would be cool to demonstrate how fast the Oneplus 6 is, by showing a sportscar driving very fast while changing between showing the car for a second and then the phone and the other way round, until the car goes through a tunnel and on the other end the OP 6 comes out. And if the phone is water resistent you could drop it in a pool or something like that and instead of sinking, it submerges about 7 inches before bouncing back up into the person's hand, who dropped it.

6. Zaraph
    Cupcake Apr 21, 2018

Zaraph , Apr 21, 2018 :
    Hey peeps, in that scene with the girls with the roller blades, how about you put OS versions on their heads instead of random animals? Like Marshmallow head, Oreo head, etc. And at the end, the girl with the zebra head has the most screen time. So how about you put the newest OS version that is coming up as a mini spoiler. You create a brief history for the OnePlus family but also a small tease thrown in there.

7. Aditya Dange
    Honeycomb Apr 21, 2018

Aditya Dange , Apr 21, 2018 :
    that animal mask is Savage though...

8. HammaadTechTips
    Eclair Apr 21, 2018

9. Timtomtijn
    Cupcake Apr 21, 2018

10. viking_vp3
    Gingerbread Apr 21, 2018

viking_vp3 , Apr 21, 2018 :
    Fastest Phone on the planet ?! why not we see The Flash (Barry Allen) which is the "Fastest Man Alive" in the ad ?! let's use some comics !

11. 2020amolg
    Honeycomb Apr 21, 2018

2020amolg , Apr 21, 2018 :
    I would like it if you brought a bit of nostalgia from the first ad and have someone doing some design specifications on the computer, and once he submits the design, the rest of the ad plays.
    Also, for the Space guy, you could turn that into a final stage of discovering something far better than a black hole or a star.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018

Crystal Z. likes this.
  12. kayodeez
    Cupcake Apr 22, 2018

kayodeez , Apr 22, 2018 :
    There should be a section where an amphibian man/woman gets a call underwater or maybe taking a selfie with a shark, since nothing in that film shows the phone's waterproof skills. #NeverSettleFilm

13. Sahil809
    Cupcake Apr 22, 2018

Sahil809 , Apr 22, 2018 :
    Time machine

14. b4bharani
    Donut Apr 22, 2018

b4bharani , Apr 22, 2018 :
    Hi OnePlus,

If you are looking for real inputs, my thought are as follows.

Competitors Analysis:
    Some times we have to agree where we are standing, helps us to improve ourselfs getting better.

Apple - Very subtle and clean look advertisements which represent their ads and at the same time they go vibrant to explain their features.
    Intro -
    Features -

Nokia - To be honest, nokia really coming back in all areas ""

Samsung - Just one teaser of S8 put samsung above the limits ""

Oneplus - Oneplus ads always just like ok ok (just ad), i haven't seen any one getting attracting to your ads or search for oneplus ad in youtube for entertainment. Yes people search for anything in youtube.

Choose a theme that to very specific, Background Music should be powerpack, sometimes people search for background music and humming the advertisement music. Yes they do and yes i do as well.

Teaser - i am not sure about how the one plus 6 looking (as per rumors - notch design /full screen) frankly, people are bored with notch so come up with what's your next key point?

Displaying the power is not enough - like running person. what a runner do? only running... and what about smart work? Think about above points.
    Regards,
    Bharani

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018

idkwhoiam322 and Crystal Z. like this.
  15. Sanjay Singh Khichi
    Eclair Apr 22, 2018

Sanjay Singh Khichi , Apr 22, 2018 :
    Well #OnePlus6 is going to be the fastest ever for sure, so I would love to see #OnePlus6 competing with the fastest in the nature like #ParagrineFalcon #FrigateBird #BlackMarlin #SailFish Or #Cheetah who knows OnePlus still wins ,I know

16. Sanjay Singh Khichi
    Eclair Apr 22, 2018

Sanjay Singh Khichi , Apr 22, 2018 :
    #Okay so the #OnePlus6 is going to be fastest machine in hand ! Lets Compete #OnePlus6 Vs #SuperSportBugattiVeyron or #KoenigseggAgeraR what say ,
    Maybe I put #LewisHamilton Vs #OnePlus6 lol

17. Deactivated User
    Apr 22, 2018

18. 33011941
    Cupcake Apr 22, 2018

33011941 , Apr 22, 2018 :
    My suggestion for upcoming One Plus 6

*voice recognition then phone will be open/unlock.
    *face recognition just smile from the screen then phone will be unlock.
    *then my most problem when i am sleeping i always forgot to removed the charging port....maybe one plus can use a selection that the phone will be automatic eject the steel socket when its full..

19. sejm1nd
    Eclair Apr 22, 2018

sejm1nd , Apr 22, 2018 :
    After the first girl drinking her dash-energydrink the left fighter wins the fight.
    two sings:
    first "ninja": winner first round
    second "bear": op6

20. dds94
    Donut Apr 22, 2018

dds94 , Apr 22, 2018 :
    Should be awesome an advertising spot in wich:
    the phone is passed from the hands of a man to someone other and it is used for differents purposes from anyone (e. g. for 2 seconds a man play intensively a game, for 2 a man take pics with zoom, for 2 a doctor show some analisys, for 2 a worker use it and it falls into the water and he picks it up etc.) and at the end it is plugged on the dash charger and than the phone is handed over to those who are watching the video.
    :D