#NeverSettleFilm - become a director for our new ad

1. jim262
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 5, 2018

jim262 , May 5, 2018 :
    Might not work in a propaganda film, but it's true.

2. Adam_balloon
    Gingerbread May 5, 2018

Adam_balloon , May 5, 2018 :
    Really don't think they should put that in there either? Maybe something more like, "yeah, buy our phone!". Ya know, those sorts of things:)

3. Oishlam
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 5, 2018

Oishlam , May 5, 2018 :
    Actually finish the 1-10-1 cycle during the speed stacking at the beginning

4. Rahif Dc
    Gingerbread May 5, 2018

Rahif Dc , May 5, 2018 :
    A comet dropping into an old abandoned city.. Which then reveals into the new one plus 6 and 6Lodeans (machines that came with the device... Showing its speed) running fetching around giving life to the city for a faster future.

meatandy and antidanis like this.
  5. antidanis
    Gingerbread May 5, 2018

antidanis , May 5, 2018 :
    I want Zeus somewhere in there. Now that we have gladiators. With lightning and glory. Like the power of the phone!!!!

6. MobileTechMatters
    Gingerbread May 6, 2018

MobileTechMatters , May 6, 2018 :
    I think that the four girls that are skating in circles should each have a number or sign on their shirt a "1", "+", "5" and an
    "=" sign and choreographed in such a manner that when they are spinning each number/sign is revealed in sequence 1+5= and then the skater holding the phone, you see the number "6" or a "?" on the phone as she does her final spin to reveal the phone.

When she skates by she runs into the distraught man in the green suit and tosses the device to the girl on the couch (maybe lands in a glass of water or soda pop or a fish bowel on a coffee table in front of the girls to show that it is waterproof) the girl discards the device she is using to play the game (two people fighting) shakes the water off of the phone and starts to control the fighters with the phone.

Also, when the girl on the couch is drinking she is eating "Nachos" ...Notch-O's and then when the picture of the fox goes by the fox tries to bite at the nachos but misses, startles the girl, nachos go flying the fox ends up taking a chunk out of the top center of the girls phone (causing a notch) the girls stay calm look at each other, the notch, and give each other a high five in approval.

The two fighters look down and shrug and nod their heads in approval as well and then keep fighting.......Whew....that was a lot lol In my head I envision it being really cool and funny touching on the notch concept a bit. ;)

Last edited: May 7, 2018

Crystal Z. likes this.
  7. d.deepak092
    Cupcake May 6, 2018

d.deepak092 , May 6, 2018 :
    I would like to see a robot using a OnePlus 6 phone, it gets amazed by the features in it.

MobileTechMatters likes this.
  8. ab3339
    Froyo May 6, 2018

ab3339 , May 6, 2018 :
    those women wearing the mouth of a horse is the most disturbing thing I have seen in a while, I wish i wish I so wish I had not seen this stupid film.

9. Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Moderator Moderator May 6, 2018

MobileTechMatters likes this.
  10. Albright_Kim
    Donut May 7, 2018

Crystal Z. and MobileTechMatters like this.
  11. RafaHellFerraz
    Cupcake May 7, 2018

Crystal Z. likes this.
  12. Crystal Z.
    Global Community <3 Staff Member May 7, 2018

Crystal Z. , May 7, 2018 :
    Nice one! However final film will come out on May 16.

13. BobbyV8_
    The Showcase Reviewer May 7, 2018

BobbyV8_ , May 7, 2018 :
    @Crystal Z. the closing frame where 1+ logo is projected onto set of planks seem to be out of place. Can we get it on a single plank and skaters or Avengers (if not Carl & Pete) point out their hands at the logo in such a way that it says "we're presenting you OnePlus"

Can we get Avengers somewhere in the film? I think having them in the closing frame would be nice.

Last edited: May 7, 2018

Crystal Z. likes this.
  14. MobileTechMatters
    Gingerbread May 7, 2018

MobileTechMatters , May 7, 2018 :
    Maybe the two guys fighting should be two members from the Avengers or Thanos and one of the Avengers?

Crystal Z. likes this.
  15. darkbyte
    Honeycomb May 7, 2018

darkbyte , May 7, 2018 :
    What about an big/huge white or red foam number 6 scrolling or carried on the screen You can have it flashing with lights or have holes in it like cheese.

MobileTechMatters and Crystal Z. like this.
  16. Crystal Z.
    Global Community <3 Staff Member May 7, 2018

Crystal Z. , May 7, 2018 :
    Woohoo... so many Avenger fans:D

MobileTechMatters and BobbyV8_ like this.
  17. BobbyV8_
    The Showcase Reviewer May 7, 2018

BobbyV8_ , May 7, 2018 :
    Not really, but why not become a fan if that's giving some boost for our fav OnePlus :p

Crystal Z. likes this.
  18. PTuT
    Jelly Bean May 7, 2018

PTuT , May 7, 2018 :
    Still missing nice end. Ad gives a lot of sense about the hardware/software. It should end by zooming out where the entire ad is played on the new OP6 and someone famous/cute etc. says 'Never Settle'. This would give the ad the human/user factor because, at the end, it's about the user of the new phobe being happy with it and proud to use it.

Crystal Z. and MobileTechMatters like this.
  19. smitbhagat
    Honeycomb May 7, 2018

smitbhagat , May 7, 2018 :
    In the scene with the guy arranging the glasses fast,
    It should be slowed down by the super slow-mo feature
    would look really cool

20. MobileTechMatters
    Gingerbread May 7, 2018

MobileTechMatters , May 7, 2018 :
    Great idea! I love that at the end you see it was all shot on the One Plus 6! Very cool. :cool:

PTuT likes this.