#NeverSettleFilm - become a director for our new ad

1. meatandy
    Oreo May 10, 2018

meatandy , May 10, 2018 :
    Add giant purple op6's as the backdrop wall behind the skaters.

2. meatandy
    Oreo May 10, 2018

3. aldiez
    Donut May 10, 2018

aldiez , May 10, 2018 :
    "You told us you still wanted a headphone jack -  so we kept the headphone jack."

We told you not to add the notch - so you added the notch.

4. Baymax
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert May 10, 2018

Baymax , May 10, 2018 :
    It is a non-issue. Trust me on this. I have reviewed 2 devices now with a notch.

Adam_balloon likes this.
  5. dorando90
    Gingerbread May 10, 2018

dorando90 , May 10, 2018 :
    Dear oneplus team.I'm your Italian fan and I'm writing this comment because I think I have a great idea for the video launching the next OnePlus 6.I apologize for the bad English but I'm using the google translator but if you contact me I'll explain everything is perfect. I hope you listen to me because I'm sure that we will break out of success. I start by saying that I have seen the 'Never Sittle Film' and that as far as I find it well it does not transmit me anything because the setting is definitely wrong. I explain it better.The Never Sittle Film talks, shows and deals only with the world of oneplus but omits the most important factor: the soul of the brand, its being legend, and above all the incredible power and technology of our '' super smartphone '' In the challenges the oneplus smartphones have always come out winners are true '' Terminators '' of smartphones because their rivals destroy them do not win them.this people must know and must see it ere.io viewer I must remain impressed by what I see, a film is a story from which I then fascinate me and decide to buy a OnePlus 6 and this is the concept that the video must have. Here I place my Never Sittle Film but made on the basis of the video of OnePlus 5 because of the oneplus 6 yet there is nothing. Given that our smatphone are terminators I decided to use for this film the story of the terminator films. The idea is that at the beginning 46 seconds we talk about the world of OnePlus a new world of revolution where challenges and collaboration with users of the community bring technology and artificial intelligence, power !!!! the never sittle Film stops at the scene of the astronaut opening the frame or rather the curtain on the new monster made by us: the one plus 6. in the next minute a video will be made in style one plus 5 where the one plus 6 is presented comes to life with elements that recall the film of the terminator for example as the unparallel processor and cameras that are divided and appear in the foreground as the eyes of the terminator in the theme of the film terminator 2 the day of judgment. I added everything as a soundtrack the terminator theme but remixed by me in a modern style because the one plus 6 is a modern terminator that will destroy its rivals. Let me know if you like the idea below you will place the link of my never sittle test film on a one plus basis 5 Please see it and tell me. in this way a story will be told. the phone and the brand will appear for the legend that they are really because the new oneplus 6 as my oneplus 5T 8/128 is a smartphone legend terminator of smartphone.here to you the link of my video:

Never Sittle

6. dorando90
    Gingerbread May 10, 2018

dorando90 , May 10, 2018 :
    add with say that obviously you aggiungerete if you want to dialogues about music or add video Carl PEI holding oneplus 6 in hand smiling at presentation. in short, is a story, a film by telling is power, submission, terror to transmit to opponents and convince people buy hitting the heart !!!!! because our phones are this !!!!! passion, heart !!!!! esaltiamo the one plus 6 hastag !!!!!!!!! Never sittle

7. BobbyV8_
    The Showcase Reviewer May 10, 2018

BobbyV8_ , May 10, 2018 :
    Oh no Crystal, where are the Avengers :mad:

8. zzigga
    Cupcake May 10, 2018

9. ɢноѕтΘпе
    Nougat May 10, 2018

saknox likes this.
  10. narceoneplus2
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 10, 2018

narceoneplus2 , May 10, 2018 :
    You should have Carl Pei and Pete Lau sit on the couch using the OnePlus 6 as game controllers (but have the phones blurred, obviously) to control the people in the ring.

11. saknox
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 11, 2018

saknox , May 11, 2018 :
    Yeah, have one of the fighters trigger a OnePlus 6 OP event, super power up [e]1f609[/e]

12. PTuT
    Jelly Bean May 11, 2018

PTuT , May 11, 2018 :
    The ending is boring ... make it look as the entire ad was made on the OP6 and someone holding it will then say "Never Settle" ... you will get to show off this way that phone is powerful with great camera and video made by a user/customer (human aspect).

13. D_Th0m45
    Gingerbread May 11, 2018

D_Th0m45 , May 11, 2018 :
    Can we have some sort of animal walking in the plantation behind the cup guy. I tiger

14. RintoulR
    Froyo May 11, 2018

RintoulR , May 11, 2018 :
    At the end with the sorta behind the scenes people who bring the logo together, the clothing could be changed maybe into bright neon colours? Or futuristic robot costumes?

15. D_Th0m45
    Gingerbread May 11, 2018

16. kuverti
    Gingerbread May 11, 2018

17. harish4502
    Eclair May 11, 2018

harish4502 , May 11, 2018 :
    what a stupid ad ? Really poor.

You are not going to make a star wars movie but you are going to make an ad that attracts customers. You must have to show what oneplus can do in the ad. You have to show higj quality picture taken by oneplus , super slow motion , world's fastest processor , beautiful design , superior display , dash charge.

I am not taking about specs.
    For example samsung did a great job in their ad by showing super slow motion.

You have to show people how cool is oneplus but not a dream movie which there is no oneplus.

People will be impressed if one plus show it's strengths in a beautiful video and if they like the phone they will buy it but don't show an avenger's movie.

Because I hate a lot of ads which are so stupid.
    Some ads are really worthy and I hope oneplus to be one of them.
    Remember samsung's ad is very good. It shows how beautiful the infinity edge display in the s8. S9 ad is very good.Those ads are good but only 5-10 secs.

Another ridiculous thing is showing ad for 1 min.
    20 secs is ideal.

18. D_Th0m45
    Gingerbread May 11, 2018

D_Th0m45 , May 11, 2018 :

What if the raw footage was recorded on the OnePlus 6 : :)

19. harish4502
    Eclair May 11, 2018

harish4502 , May 11, 2018 :
    The dream ad will get an attention but people think it is trailer of some ridiculous movie and they will be blown away if it is ad of a phone.

20. harish4502
    Eclair May 11, 2018