gamers are avengers or replace space-man with captain america or iron man

3. J1526064463581
    Cupcake May 11, 2018

4. ɢноѕтΘпе
    Nougat May 11, 2018

5. durwoodghib
    Froyo May 11, 2018

durwoodghib , May 11, 2018 :
    I think a "space ship" needs to go through the ring from back to front then proceed through the portal that takes you into the spaceman coming down. also having some radio chatter in that transition would be good also.

6. Some1Somewhere
    Gingerbread May 12, 2018

Some1Somewhere , May 12, 2018 :
    You can make it look bezeled and lose on the screen space . Make the whole thing black and it will look pretty much like the 5t.
    So yeah. You can use software to hide hardware.

7. harish4502
    Eclair May 12, 2018

harish4502 , May 12, 2018 :

8. aldiez
    Donut May 12, 2018

aldiez , May 12, 2018 :
    You cannot hide what's already been stained. That hardware will still be there forever. You're not hiding anything.

9. dorando90
    Gingerbread May 12, 2018

dorando90 , May 12, 2018 :
    hello OnePlus,
    here I am again once again to propose a wonderful idea for the video of the launch of the next OnePlus 6. It's all yesterday that my wife and I worked there late but finally we got to the final version of the video that you proposed the other day.for now you only place the Italian version but within a few hours the English version will be ready. We told a beautiful story by introducing you to the mythicals you are and how you have become great with the respect that you give to your fans. Then we retraced all your models from the first OnePlus One that 3 as if they formed a circle around the new OnePlus 6. we took the most beautiful pieces of all your spots of the various models and we joined together to then arrive at the video of the presentation of the OnePlus 6. at the end of the video appears the fixed image of the front of the OnePlus 6 with the inscription introding why will be prensentato with the slogan ' 'OnePlus 6 Never Sittle' 'acted in the background that is like a greeting that the new model wants to give and it will be at that moment that who will speak to the public (who will be there to applause) will go on stage and will start the presentation of the Smartphone. all the video obviously always has as its basis the terminator theme made in a modern way by myself that testifies the power as I said earlier in the last comment of all Smartphone OnePlus that are true Terminator of other Smartphones.I ask you kindly to view the video and let us know what you think is a pleasure for us to work for you and contribute to the Never Sittle Film along with the other fans. here is the link of our definitive video

Never Sittle.

10. Stef.B
    Donut May 12, 2018

Stef.B , May 12, 2018 :
    Surfing and then jumping of ant turning the surfboard into a OnePlus 6, and then calling with it or something. :D

11. Shuffler505
    Jelly Bean May 12, 2018

12. Unrevealed
    Cupcake May 12, 2018

Unrevealed , May 12, 2018 :
    I think one big box should fall from sky and nobody will be able to open it . There will be lot of news going in this worl about this box . OnePlus company reaches the spot and trys to open it . There will be a group of army surrounding it . When they open it a bright sun light comes out and in that , OnePlus 6 will be placed .

13. stin00
    Gingerbread May 12, 2018

14. dorando90
    Gingerbread May 12, 2018

hello OnePlus as promised after hours of hard work my and my wife here is the final version of my '' Never Sittle Film '' in English. What can I say I hope you like it and be used as a Film for the launch of the Next OnePlus 6. Please share it and view it. here is the link

Never Sittle

15. dorando90
    Gingerbread May 12, 2018

hello OnePlus
    if you want to laugh a bit here is also the version made in dialect of the city of Naples !!

Never Sittle

16. Timmmmaaahh
    Gingerbread May 13, 2018

Timmmmaaahh , May 13, 2018 :
    When the astronaut lands, have him freeze just when he grabs the dome. Then, have the two teens (who were in the couch first), both equipped with a vintage camera, walk up to him and both take a shot at once. Dual camera! get it? ;)

17. viking_vp3
    Gingerbread May 13, 2018

viking_vp3 , May 13, 2018 :
    So far so good, nice ad with creativity
    but here is the thing since it is about speed and till now OnePlus devices were fastest phone in the world, i think The Flash (Barry Allen) could be in the ad!
    Fastest Man Alive Aka Fastest Phone Ever ;)

18. GuptaAakash
    Gingerbread May 13, 2018

GuptaAakash , May 13, 2018 :
    The bear should be taking photos of that human

19. Ashish Poudel
    Honeycomb May 13, 2018

Ramlal_Jhadav likes this.
  20. G_Kashveer_Sewjalal_rAad
    Cupcake May 13, 2018