New Bullets Wireless Neckband? Any Idea for announcement? via OnePlus Nord 2

1. Kartavya_Goyal
    Eclair Dec 26, 2021

Kartavya_Goyal , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Dec 26, 2021 :
    Hi Everyone!!
    Is there any update regarding any announcement regarding New Bullets Wireless Neckband?
    There were some discussions going on regarding the same in last week of October,2021.

Toyguy22 likes this.
  2. Toyguy22
    Honeycomb Dec 26, 2021

Toyguy22 , Dec 26, 2021 :
    The wireless neckband segment seems like it's dying with TWS earbuds becoming so popular and more affordable. But who knows, maybe neckbands are still popular in some countries?

As someone who checks tech/phone sites daily, I haven't seen anything on a new bullets wireless z model. I wouldn't hold my breath for it to happen. You may have to look at other brands if you're in the market for a new wireless neckband.

Kartavya_Goyal likes this.
  3. Toyguy22
    Honeycomb Jan 21, 2022

Toyguy22 , Jan 21, 2022 :
    Hey, looks like I was wrong in my previous comment. It seems the neckband segment might not be dead after all. According to recent leaks, OnePlus is planning on releasing a new wireless neckband later this year that will include ANC (Active Noise Cancellation).

Source: Link (it's in the 2nd paragraph).

4. Kartavya_Goyal
    Eclair Jan 21, 2022

Kartavya_Goyal , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Jan 21, 2022 :
    Thanks @Toyguy22 for the response.
    Yeah, might sound medieval but I still prefer neckbands over buds as far as my using comfort is concerned. And I found OnePlus soft neckband to be very comfortable and durable too. Hence, was looking for it if it's going to be available soon.

Toyguy22 likes this.
  5. Kartavya_Goyal
    Eclair Jan 21, 2022

Toyguy22 likes this.
  6. Toyguy22
    Honeycomb Jan 21, 2022

Toyguy22 , Jan 21, 2022 :
    I think Q2 of this year looks highly possible for it to be released or maybe even a late Q1.

7. teja.k t
    Froyo Feb 10, 2022

teja.k t , via OnePlus 8T , Feb 10, 2022 :
    Oppo, realme have already released their new generation of Neckbands( Realme wireless 2, oppo enco m32), I hope OnePlus is also working on theirs!! And I am eagerly waiting for their launch

Kartavya_Goyal and Toyguy22 like this.
  8. Kartavya_Goyal
    Eclair Feb 14, 2022

Kartavya_Goyal , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Feb 14, 2022 :
    Yeah..
    🤞🏻 Fingers crossed!! 🤞🏻

teja.k t likes this.
  9. Toyguy22
    Honeycomb Mar 21, 2022

10. Toyguy22
    Honeycomb Mar 26, 2022

Toyguy22 , Mar 26, 2022 :
    Yesterday, OnePlus India launched a new page for the upcoming Bullets Wireless Z2: https://www.oneplus.in/launch/onepl...utm_medium=socialfree&utm_campaign=bwz2launch

They're going to launch on March 31st and if you use the 'Notify Me' button on that page, you'll have a chance to win a free pair. Today, that page also announced that they'll have 12.4mm large drivers. Then, on March 27 that page will make an announcement about its fast charging capabilities and on March 29 that page will make an announcement about its water resistance. Finally, there's a quiz at the bottom where if you participate in it, you possibly have another chance to win a free pair.

11. Toyguy22
    Honeycomb Mar 28, 2022

Toyguy22 , Mar 28, 2022 :
    Yesterday, the OnePlus India page for the Bullets Wireless Z2 revealed that its fast charging capabilities will give it 20 hours of playback with just a 10 minute charge. That's double of what the previous model was able to achieve with a 10 minute charge so that's really impressive. The new model is shaping up to be a worthy successor.

12. Kartavya_Goyal
    Eclair Mar 29, 2022

Kartavya_Goyal , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Mar 29, 2022 :
    Woww!!! Finally it's here! Really excited!!
    I wish OnePlus has announced it a bit earlier.. I just bought another set of OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z in January end. 🙄😒😔

Toyguy22 likes this.