New feature from OnePlus Zen Mode via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue

1. ArshadLuvOnePlus , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Nov 28, 2020 :
    1606568103574.jpg
    Hi everyone, I am Arshad from Singapore!

I am showing everyone here that there is a new feature from OnePlus Zen Mode. I asked OnePlus from the North American website for the event IDEAS if they can add meditation music in the app and they did. This soothes us with calmness especially those who put their phones away and try to enjoy peace in the surroundings.

You can find it at the top right hand corner, near the profile button. If you have updated to the latest beta version of OxygenOS 11, I'm pretty sure you can find this feature.

When you switch nature backgrounds, you can hear different meditation soundtracks. Each one fits the background.

Remember to put in your OnePlus Bullets/Buds for better experience, immerse yourself into the world of peace.✌️

That's it, I hope you guys will make use of this new feature so everyone can work and relax while being a OnePlus user/fan!

Arshad

2. the_o2
    User of the Year 2018; Community Scholar 2020 Nov 28, 2020

the_o2 , Nov 28, 2020 :
    Wow, and here I'm asking for uninstall or disabling Zen Mode from the day it came and they are not providing it, looks like I have to buy 9 Pro and then have to ask ;):p

BTW thanks for the thread:)

Starcommander and buntycubal like this.
  3. Starcommander
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Dec 10, 2020

the_o2 likes this.