New feature request

1. Bubba10
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2016

Bubba10 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Not sure if this has been done before but I couldn't find it on searching and so I've made a new thread. It's been a great phone so far (op3) and enjoy using it very much.
    1) There already had been a bit of furore about the colour scheme (NTSC, colours not natural etc) and I have to agree with Anandtech that the colours on the OPO look better than the op3 despite the screen being better than OPO, I'd very much like that update to more natural RGB colour profile.
    2) Customisable notification buttons is a great feature, but if you could add a few more options like menu (it's much easier to reach the button at the lower end of the phone in one handed operation) and also volume panel (prefer to use it compared to reaching to the side when the phone is in a holder of if it's in horizontal position)
    3) Can't do a tri state location menu from the quick pulldown and I like to use the battery saver when indoors, if there are more options including adding, removing and rearranging icons in the quick pulldown menu.
    Thank you for listening to the fans, hope you will consider it.

2. repoo
    Froyo Jul 4, 2016

repoo , Jul 4, 2016 :
    i don't want RGB profile, i like actual one. They should give an option to choose.

OP3 screen looks very similar to my previous amoled phones - Nokia 800, 930. It's fine for me. Don't ruine that. Look at Samsung devices, candy as f...

RagavendranBala and Spike83420 like this.
  3. lipe123
    Froyo Jul 4, 2016

lipe123 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    They already released a RGB update with the latest firmware, I honestly don't know what the fuss is about but my phone looks absolutely perfect.
    I'm on Oxygen ver 3.1.3

Agree that the locked pulldown menu needs to be customizable.

RagavendranBala likes this.
  4. Mto23
    Froyo Jul 4, 2016

Mto23 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    One minor thing I noticed is that while charging using ambient display doesn't show the percentage so you have to go at least to the lock screen to check it.

I also agree with the need of a GPS toggle battery save mode / high precision.

RagavendranBala likes this.
  5. F_Cristi_Selaru_jmCi
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2016

6. Bubba10
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2016

Bubba10 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    I am on 3.1.3 too, where is the option to change it?

7. geekyprem
    Donut Jul 4, 2016

8. lipe123
    Froyo Jul 4, 2016

lipe123 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    according to what I read its just on rgb since 3.1.3 with no options, there was a developer version of it where you could go into dev options and turn it on and off but the version released to the public just had it locked to rgb.

in the anantech version it was like this: http://images.anandtech.com/doci/10445/Screenshot_20160630-101331.png

*edit* ignore me im stupid, the rgb setting will be in 3.1.4, saw this on another site:
    According to a report from AndroidAuthority, OxygenOS 3.1.4 for OnePlus 3 will be available soon with new sRGB mode, better RAM management. Once you recived the Oxygen OS 3.1.4 update you will enable the sRGB mode from developer option

Just a little more patience I guess.

9. Waka_Yama
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 4, 2016

Waka_Yama , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Just to be sure. You now that you don't have to use the sRGB Profile under OOS3.2.0 ?
    It's a setting you can enable but you don't have to. So you can choose between the actual AND the sRGB Profile.

@Bubba10
    May you start a List in your 1st Post to keep this threat clean?

Would like to see a kind auf slieder / wheel to costumize the RGB mode. Honestly i'm happy with the current sRGB but i would like to have it a little less red. But because thats subjective, we could need a way to change this setting like everybody wants to.

Bubba10 likes this.
  10. G_Luigi_San._ANWO
    Donut Jul 5, 2016

G_Luigi_San._ANWO , Jul 5, 2016 :
    I miss the funktion to enable and disable the auto-brightness in status bar.
    Also i miss the funktion, if I'm watching the display it will not turns off.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016

flusteredmustard likes this.
  11. Yashrajsinh
    Gingerbread Jul 5, 2016

Yashrajsinh , Jul 5, 2016 :
    'kind auf slieder' Deutscher spotted :p

Waka_Yama likes this.
  12. G_Luigi_San._ANWO
    Donut Jul 5, 2016

Yashrajsinh and Waka_Yama like this.
  13. jerrygo2
    Donut Jul 5, 2016

jerrygo2 , Jul 5, 2016 :
    I need setting for changing DPI. Default DPI setting(maybe 480) is too high for me.
    I changed DPI to 400 then some app started to make problems.
    When I had Oneplus 1 with COS, there had no issue about this even after I changed DPI setting.
    I really want this setting on the OOS.

14. SpocksEars
    Donut Jul 5, 2016

15. Infiniti
    Gingerbread Jul 5, 2016

Infiniti , Jul 5, 2016 :
    Completely custom per-app customization for the notification LED. Like on the OnePlus One with Cyanogen. It's ridiculous this isn't implemented. I'm not gonna run som battery draining app like Lightflow.

Spike83420 likes this.
  16. flusteredmustard
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Aug 12, 2016

flusteredmustard , Aug 12, 2016 :
    It would be real nice if there was a way to change the cover picture of the Shelf to a slideshow of pictures. I find myself constantly changing the cover photo almost twice a day and it would be nice to have that automated.

17. a1000wolves
    Cupcake Aug 14, 2016

Bubba10 likes this.
  18. Cloudane
    Gingerbread Dec 19, 2016

19. G_Raj_Agarwal_HZrQ
    Cupcake Dec 19, 2016