New Forum Subcategories

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. styker
    Cupcake Jul 8, 2014

styker , Jul 8, 2014 :
    the national forums are a good idea for people with language weaknesses. you will surely help them communicateing

2. InfamousDoosh
    Gingerbread Jul 8, 2014

Dave K likes this.
  3. Dave K
    Gingerbread Jul 8, 2014

Dave K , Jul 8, 2014 :
    Just a suggestion - would it be nice to organise a queue for the invites in terms of a call number? And u can have a Count down number panel at the Invitees sub category that makes for excitement and anticipation and also a clearer goal to look forward to? And an estimate week to expect invites for those in a series of numbers that are in the near queue. And their orders which each potential invitees have to confirm when their time is near...that way, there is psychologically an engaging activity that is constructive..rather than postings that sometimes tends towards or degenerate into unhelpful comments......

4. joshpolz
    Honeycomb Jul 8, 2014

5. Josextv
    Froyo Jul 8, 2014

Josextv , Jul 8, 2014 :
    Just trying to upgrade mi forum quotes. Is it posible to be L anyway?

6. InfamousDoosh
    Gingerbread Jul 8, 2014

InfamousDoosh , Jul 8, 2014 :
    I think ive seen a few around but im not sure

7. arsalan
    Eclair Jul 8, 2014

arsalan , Jul 8, 2014 :
    Hi, i am a new user to this community. When i saw the phone, i felt it would be great to my community here as me and my father sincerely work on a project raising funds for others in great need. I would sincerely and with all my heart request you to give me an invite as this would be a perfect opportunity to support my community back home. we all are part of one big family and all we do is work for charity as we cannot see others in that shape in many countries in Africa and countries such as Pakistan/india or Bangladesh. they are humans and we are bound to be responsible for them. At last, i would leave it to you to decide as there are many people here that want the phones here so i can raise that money for solely charity purposes, i do have a phone of my own but i don't need a oneplusone, but as i said, its entirely upon you to decide as not only will god bless you with the blessings of indirectly helping the ultra-poor people in need in my home country and else where. Take your time but please do let me know your decision!

8. Bzaide
    Froyo Jul 8, 2014

Bzaide , Jul 8, 2014 :
    Nice! I hope it helps so that ppl don't make new threads about something that's already been discussed and solved

9. AfterMath
    Gingerbread Jul 8, 2014

10. GRDD
    Gingerbread Jul 8, 2014

GRDD , Jul 8, 2014 :
    This is good so i and others can find information alot easier!

11. urarmy91
    Cupcake Jul 8, 2014

urarmy91 , Jul 8, 2014 :
    A really good improvement.. thumbs up..

12. billy777boy
    Gingerbread Jul 8, 2014

billy777boy , Jul 8, 2014 :
    Yes how about a category for letting members know what number invites are going out next etc...

Dave K likes this.
  13. Dave K
    Gingerbread Jul 9, 2014

Dave K , Jul 9, 2014 :
    exactly.

14. mr5ingh
    Cupcake Jul 9, 2014

15. alejandroo80
    Gingerbread Jul 13, 2014

alejandroo80 , Jul 13, 2014 :
    Good, in my opinion this is a more organized way to make all the content easy to find and to look for new things, thank to the guys at OPO.

16. lrandria
    Gingerbread Jul 15, 2014

17. UnknownSoul
    Jelly Bean Jul 15, 2014

mlong212 likes this.
  18. mlong212
    Honeycomb Jul 15, 2014

mlong212 , Jul 15, 2014 :
    I second that.

19. mats885
    Eclair Jul 15, 2014

20. BrutalLogiC
    Honeycomb Jul 15, 2014

BrutalLogiC , Jul 15, 2014 :
    Yea, what is the point of this?? what benefits are there.. cupcake members get invites now just like anyone else who joined around the same time...