New Ipega 9028 bt controller

1. sousaptak
    Eclair Jan 11, 2015

sousaptak , Jan 11, 2015 :
    ... credits to @radicalero ... can you make another one showing touchpad gaming like fruit ninja, angry bird , just wanna see how good the touchpad works ...

radicalero likes this.
  2. LostPorcupine
    KitKat Jan 11, 2015

daan teuben likes this.
  3. forgetfartuun
    Jelly Bean Jan 11, 2015

4. radicalero
    Cupcake Jan 26, 2015

5. ElectricPulze
    Gingerbread Mar 7, 2015

ElectricPulze , Mar 7, 2015 :
    I just wanted to tell for those interested that the ipega 9021 works like a charm for the OPO. I've used it mostly for limelight and GTA SA (just finished SF ^^). I've had it since the 44s update and I'm currently rolling on Cm12 nightlies, always works no hassle, no useless extra apps. First time you use it: turn on the power, hold X and press the Ipega button (under "select" button) and it will search for devices to pair with. Turn on BT on the OPO and connect, DONE!

Now you simply have to turn on the BT on the OPO and power on the controller (power-switch + hit Ipega button) and it will automaticly connect and work in "GamePad Mode". You also have volume buttons if you need to adjust volume when playing. Battery lasts for days (20 hours of usage). I bought it off Ebay from china for 15 USD (free shipping).

6. capdcanoa
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 8, 2015

capdcanoa , Apr 8, 2015 :
    Does the OPO fit in ipega 9028? The video says it is for phones smaller than 5".

7. ElectricPulze
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2015

8. Sokiane
    Cupcake Jun 14, 2015

Sokiane , Jun 14, 2015 :
    Hey guys, can't make threads :< needs 5 replies xD only done 3 so far... :v
    But wonder which controller would be great to get, both for playing emulator / other games perhaps.
    Looked abit on the ipega and some other, not sure what to pick and so on, razer also got one, but quite expensive compared to the others xD

9. Gonzo01
    Lollipop Jun 14, 2015

10. ElectricPulze
    Gingerbread Jun 17, 2015

ElectricPulze , Jun 17, 2015 :
    Get Ipega 9021, it sends control signals as a Xbox 360 controller and also works with Moonlight streaming. 20 USD / 18 Euro on eBay. No problems with connecting it to a phone if you simply avoid their buggy software. Since it can send the same control signals as a X360 controller it can be connected directly to a computer if you want to play games (that support X360 controller) on your pc with the controller.

I use it to play Nintendo 64 emulator on the OPO and other games through Moonlight (turns your phone into a Nvidia Shield, steaming games from a PC) when I'm laying on the couch. I can play Assasins Creed, Borderlands, Far Cry 3 & 4, GTA IV & V, L.A. Noire, Mirrors Edge, Playstation 2 Emulator (Final Fantasy XII, Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2, Jak 2 & 3, Ratchet and Clank 2 & 3, Sly 2 & 3, Tony Hawk Underground), Saints Row and Watch_dogs on my OPO.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2015