1. aakashjhaveri
    Lollipop Nov 3, 2015

aakashjhaveri , Nov 3, 2015 :
    Nobody loves me.....

sfomin likes this.
  2. SoniaB
    Community Hero 2020 Nov 3, 2015

SoniaB , Nov 3, 2015 :
    I already commented at the time re Funk Wizard on the thread that @HR_778 cited.

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/...-selling-invites.370527/page-11#post-13363010

India is a unique situation. Sellers tag and blatantly troll mods and try and push mods to react. This is what I believe happened here. Funk recognized that the OP was a seller and tried to catch him out but this seller succeeded here instead and reversed it buy accusing FW of selling.

You will see in that thread that I got tagged by the thread owner; an user I have never conversed with before. It is not unusual for a seller to tag me randomly in India threads. The user who opened that thread himself is a seller ... that much, those of us who have shared India invites can attest to.
    I honestly do believe that Funk Wizard was trying to catch this guy out but it backfired on him. It should be noted as not everyone will read all 10+ pages of that thread, but not one person other than another seller (trivedi) accused Funk of selling. There was no proof that FW ever took any money for invites. He even posted on his Facebook page for anyone to come forward and say if he ever sold an invite.

I use dummy emails to catch sellers out all the time. It was perhaps some naivety on the part of FW to use his actual FB account to try and catch this guy out. But I do not believe he is a seller and whilst he was moderator, he was doing a very good job and so I have no issues with him being a moderator again and he has my full support. Adam did say that FW's moderator status was removed 'for now'. Its now back again and people should just deal with it and move on.

As for the others mentioned, @BrettPlusOne has already said how applications are considered. There is an application procedure and none of these users would have been considered without due process.[​IMG]

sunilbagalur, pa5t1s, HR_778 and 13 others like this.
  3. Baymax
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Nov 3, 2015

Baymax , Nov 3, 2015 :
    Uhhhhh... o_O

Tobikage, Evokkimus and Tokolozi like this.
  4. Tobikage
    Nougat Nov 3, 2015

Tobikage , Nov 3, 2015 :
    It just love it when someone like @Mike or @Reivon Choccoli accuse people and in a certain thread of like farming and shit posting like demonstrated below and generalising everybody from the NET into the same category.:rolleyes:

PS : If you didn't know , The Wormhole was NEVER a "continuation" of the NET like you said. Not even a fraction of the people who were active there are active in the Wormhole. You might have missed the hundreds or thousand odd pages from @stokedi s Welcome thread where a bunch of us were active and then moved to the Wormhole after it was closed and then merged with The Fellowship.

You're are GROSSLY MISINFORMED.

I love the your posts count for nothing part.

pa5t1s, doctor_who, benluca and 4 others like this.
  5. Evokkimus
    KitKat Nov 3, 2015

6. saminpgh
    KitKat Nov 3, 2015

7. Tobikage
    Nougat Nov 3, 2015

Tobikage , Nov 3, 2015 :
    Then I should be a Senior MOD by now :rolleyes:

8. Dr. Indest
    Lollipop Nov 3, 2015

Dr. Indest , Nov 3, 2015 :
    Well I do believe you will make a great mod and I have always said that. Hopefully Adam reads this post and considers it. I would tag him, but I feel bad for him. He is gonna wake up to so many notifications.

9. Silverchaoz
    Lollipop Nov 3, 2015

10. sfomin
    Nougat Nov 3, 2015

sfomin , Nov 3, 2015 :
    Thats it? Assistant head mod at least is what i am thinking

11. meatandy
    Oreo Nov 3, 2015

meatandy , Nov 3, 2015 :
    Yes and No :p

Tokolozi, Tobikage and Evokkimus like this.
  12. Tobikage
    Nougat Nov 3, 2015

Tobikage , Nov 3, 2015 :
    Too much responsibility :rolleyes:
    Who will I compain about then ??

13. Kinky
    Honeycomb Nov 3, 2015

pa5t1s, Jupeeeeee, nexus123 and 2 others like this.
  14. Dr. Indest
    Lollipop Nov 3, 2015

Silverchaoz, sfomin, nexus123 and 3 others like this.
  15. Tobikage
    Nougat Nov 3, 2015

sunilbagalur, pa5t1s, jstepa and 5 others like this.
  16. malidan
    Nougat Nov 3, 2015

malidan , Nov 3, 2015 :
    I looked at the thread once for all of 10 seconds many moons ago, there was no football, no chicks, no fast cars and no OP bashing, so it was not the place for me.
    The yellow band was my favourite thread.

17. DRCH
    Marshmallow Nov 3, 2015

DRCH , Nov 3, 2015 :
    They underpayed you ? :eek: i am shocked!

18. Dougrunge
    Lollipop Nov 3, 2015

Dougrunge , Nov 3, 2015 :
    [​IMG]

19. nexus123
    Jelly Bean Nov 3, 2015

nexus123 , Nov 3, 2015 :
    That's was a little over 3 hours ago brother.
    Welcome to the forums. Nice to have you here. Please enjoy your stay.
    Don't delete any of my post. :)

20. Kinky
    Honeycomb Nov 3, 2015

Kinky , Nov 3, 2015 :
    I would have been here sooner, but football training got in the way :) And don't worry, your posts are safe with me!