New Mods...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Nov 3, 2015

gusuraman , Nov 3, 2015 :
    I'm not sure i can leak this, but we use your posts for training... Nothing personal:p

2. Tobikage
    Nougat Nov 3, 2015

Tobikage , Nov 3, 2015 :
    Is that you in your avatar ?? o_O

meatandy and Evokkimus like this.
  3. gusuraman

I used it already in few occasions in the past... But yes, for now it is my new (temporary) avatar.
    Looking for something new

4. DRCH
    Marshmallow Nov 3, 2015

5. gusuraman

6. nexus123
    Jelly Bean Nov 3, 2015

nexus123 , Nov 3, 2015 :
    Thanks. It's nice to be appreciated for something. :)

[​IMG]

7. Tobikage
    Nougat Nov 3, 2015

Tobikage , Nov 3, 2015 :
    I think the last time you used it was quite a while ago....before you were a MOD I think.....?

8. Reivon Choccoli

Reivon Choccoli , Nov 3, 2015 :
    I thought you didn't want this dialogue.
    I realized in the shower that our understanding of "wormhole" is different - when I say wormhole, I mean a thread named wormhole. When you say wormhole, you mean the community (users) called wormhole.
    To have a dialogue, we must specify the language we will use. Wormhole = thread. Wormholians = wormhole community.

I said I was against the wormhole. I do not support a thread whose entire priority was:
    "Let's all post and discuss whatever we want here!"
    Where I saw a lot of posts like:
    "Come on 56 posts more to kitkat, you can do it!"
    I will also mention flirting between the participants.

Also, I am not ignorant since I followed those big threads of that time. You cannot call me ignorat just because I have a different perspective from yours.

We have had a great community even before the wormhole thread that would grow to be a big community chat. In the days of Forum Voices, ATQWAQ - threads with a clear off-topic purpose to them - people still made friends, but often instead of continuing their talks in the thread they have moved to group conversations, hangouts, telegram, Skype and what not.

I am by no means against you or any wormholians and do not "discriminate" them or judge them. And no, I will not add you to my ignore list because I simply don't have the reason to ( yet? ;) ), I always thought good about you.
    I dislike the wormhole because it is a pointless thread created with no purpose. Wanted to share something funny? We had the RNC thread.

9. Dr. Indest
    Lollipop Nov 3, 2015

Dr. Indest , Nov 3, 2015 :
    Oh i am sure you don't need much material. With me, you have all the threads and posts you will ever need. Exodus thread is a hand crafted training ground I constructed for you newbies. You are welcome :p:rolleyes:;)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015

10. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Nov 3, 2015

theshinybeast , Nov 3, 2015 :
    Well, that´s all that crowd telt.Wise words from the North.Don´t you just love how people love to point the finger when wielding only half-truths. **sneaks stealthily back to some hardcore Lurking**

11. Silverchaoz
    Lollipop Nov 3, 2015

Silverchaoz , Nov 3, 2015 :
    What i said before:

They hate us cuz they anus

12. gusuraman

I think it was when i hit 10k posts

13. gusuraman

My eyes still burning after that:p:D

14. dreniacdre
    KitKat Nov 3, 2015

dreniacdre , Nov 3, 2015 :
    That was pre-wormhole time and you know it.
    There has been hardly moderator actions (I can't recall any) in the Wormhole since its existence. People watch and correct each other there before things get out of hand. Lessons learned so to speak :rolleyes:

15. Tobikage
    Nougat Nov 3, 2015

Tobikage , Nov 3, 2015 :
    It's 3:50AM here.....Expect a reply tomorrow soon... IF this thread isn't deleted by then :rolleyes::rolleyes:

16. Tobikage
    Nougat Nov 3, 2015

Tobikage , Nov 3, 2015 :
    Why even bother ??

Evokkimus, dreniacdre and Tokolozi like this.
  17. dreniacdre
    KitKat Nov 3, 2015

dreniacdre , Nov 3, 2015 :
    Good Night @hkagashe
    I think the thread will be still there

pa5t1s, Evokkimus, Tobikage and 2 others like this.
  18. sfomin
    Nougat Nov 3, 2015

sfomin , Nov 3, 2015 :
    RNC is no better than WoHo. Therefore, it is also a pointless thread used for post count and like farming:rolleyes:

pa5t1s and Dougrunge like this.
  19. Dr. Indest
    Lollipop Nov 3, 2015

Dr. Indest , Nov 3, 2015 :
    I sincerely apologize to all mods for that. However, someone had to give you guys a state of the art training ground! :p

20. Tobikage
    Nougat Nov 3, 2015

Tobikage , Nov 3, 2015 :
    Are you equating MOD Central with the WoHo ??? Please don't.... Theres a reason there are MULTIPLE chat threads in existence.:rolleyes: even yours

pa5t1s, Evokkimus, meatandy and 3 others like this.