New Mods...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sh3llshock
    KitKat Nov 3, 2015

sh3llshock , Nov 3, 2015 :
    ' I dislike the wormhole because it is a pointless thread created with no purpose.'

That's your opinion, in the end it's just a thread on a forum hosted on a server somewhere in this world. Nobody cares.
    [​IMG]

2. Mr. BG
    Community Hero 2020 Nov 3, 2015

Mr. BG , Nov 3, 2015 :
    I never worry, I like them...

3. Tobikage
    Nougat Nov 3, 2015

Tobikage , Nov 3, 2015 :
    Because.....You've come back from the brink of death many times ??

4. sfomin
    Nougat Nov 3, 2015

5. Ceasedd
    Marshmallow Nov 3, 2015

Ceasedd , Nov 3, 2015 :

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015

Reivon Choccoli, Dougrunge and sfomin like this.
  6. dreniacdre
    KitKat Nov 3, 2015

dreniacdre , Nov 3, 2015 :
    Again Good Night [​IMG]
    See you tomorrow in the WoHo [​IMG]

Tobikage, Ceasedd and sfomin like this.
  7. Dr. Indest
    Lollipop Nov 3, 2015

8. RogueS4
    Jelly Bean Nov 3, 2015

9. sfomin
    Nougat Nov 3, 2015

sfomin , Nov 3, 2015 :
    She a mascot. Have her be like mod mascot :D

Tobikage, RogueS4 and Dr. Indest like this.
  10. Dr. Indest
    Lollipop Nov 3, 2015

Dr. Indest , Nov 3, 2015 :
    Or admin mascot

Tobikage, sfomin and RogueS4 like this.
  11. Deactivated User
    Nov 3, 2015

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2015

Gaurav Rohilla and sfomin like this.
  12. SolRosenburg
    Froyo Nov 3, 2015

SolRosenburg , Nov 3, 2015 :
    I guess the question is do we believe the mod to be dumb enough to use his own account to try and catch some one buying invites. And when he did catch the person there is really nothing that can be done. For me this is a lame excuse and made up but that's just my opinion. I think it is more likely that he was making profits.

13. Dr. Indest
    Lollipop Nov 3, 2015

Dr. Indest , Nov 3, 2015 :
    Dude just drop it. Jealousy never gets ppl anywhere. That wizard has done so much for this community, it is an insult to assume he did such things without proof. There was no factual proof on that thread that he sold anything. On the contrary, the whistleblower was an actual seller and admitted to selling invites.

Also, we all make mistakes. We are all humans. We grow from our mistakes. If going forward he screws up, he should be removed permanently. Till then, lay off one of the most helpful members around. He and Naman go out of their way and invest hours in helping ppl.

14. Dougrunge
    Lollipop Nov 3, 2015

sunilbagalur and Tokolozi like this.
  15. nyzproof333
    KitKat Nov 3, 2015

nyzproof333 , Nov 3, 2015 :
    Seems like nearly everyone is taking this too seriously. Who gives a shit who is a mod and who isn't.

We're all on a low cost Chinese phone manufacturers site all pissed off about who is a mod and who isn't. Seems silly yes?

Ceasedd likes this.
  16. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Nov 3, 2015

gusuraman , Nov 3, 2015 :
    You miss the point. Having bias doesn't mean automatically take the wrong decision.
    If I have to make a list of threads/users i hate on this forum a post wouldn't be enough.
    Often i see a thread and think "again him! Surely another useless thread", but never i took any decisions based on that first thought.

If you think that mods are people without any bias you are totally wrong and i suggest to rethink and stop accusing people before they take any action.

Tobikage, Dr. Indest and superplus like this.
  17. mlhaynes
    Froyo Nov 3, 2015

mlhaynes , Nov 3, 2015 :
    To be fair you don't get to decide who is and isn't mod worthy. They were chosen by the powers that be and as much as you cry and whine about it. you can't change it. Just accept them and move past it. You should probably learn some humility and maturity @HR_778

18. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Nov 3, 2015

Tokolozi , Nov 3, 2015 :
    Yes you know all the current "politics" on this forum. I'm not saying this is right or wrong but he as much as any other member has a right to express his doubts.

19. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Nov 3, 2015

Dunnow , Nov 3, 2015 :
    The thing is... were those egocentrick as **** mods who gave points for eveything and to everyone abusing their power gone or should we still vow to them?

SolRosenburg and sfomin like this.
  20. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Nov 3, 2015

gusuraman , Nov 3, 2015 :
    Dunnow. Who are them?