New Mods...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Nov 3, 2015

Dunnow , Nov 3, 2015 :
    I have Issues with a mod who gave me 3 points after actively provoquing me, moking me and practically insulting me. When I went back at him the gave me a nice little ban. He alos deleted and modified posts in order to make his case "better looking"... AFAIK he wasn't even punished for it. How should we proceeed? I contacted another mod, and he took away those 3 points, but I still think that is no justice at all, as a mod like that should NOT be a mod and I also ate a ban for it's sake...

2. mlhaynes
    Froyo Nov 3, 2015

mlhaynes , Nov 3, 2015 :
    The "politics" don't matter. If he wants to doubt he can do so himself or talk to the person making the decisions directly. Going about it the way he did makes him seem petty and childlike. As I said originally. It isn't up to him so deal with it responsibly and maturely.

3. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Nov 4, 2015

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015

sunilbagalur and Tokolozi like this.
  4. benluca
    KitKat Nov 4, 2015

benluca , Nov 4, 2015 :
    Wormhole-ing all day, every day can help you pile up worthless numbers with a lot of useless time, but are actually proven to help your mod-worthiness ... selling invites can either get you banned from the forums, or rewarded with mod status, depending upon who-knows-what(???). Evidently, your earnest efforts don't qualify you in either camp.

Tobikage, Ceasedd and joesweeney413 like this.
  5. nyzproof333
    KitKat Nov 4, 2015

nyzproof333 , Nov 4, 2015 :
    Not true.

Pradeep071097 and Ceasedd like this.
  6. benluca
    KitKat Nov 4, 2015

benluca , Nov 4, 2015 :
    Me to. and I'm not dum either.

7. Dunnow

Dunnow , Nov 4, 2015 :
    the problem is that @joesweeney413 has not embraced the dark side of the force.

You should draw a carl, get scammed on a contest and then you will be a mod.

Even tho, I actually like @LightningXIII as a hooman being.

LightningXIII and joesweeney413 like this.
  8. Dunnow

Dunnow , Nov 4, 2015 :
    yeah not rlly, I had a thread where we were actually discussing about the fast charge (or the lack of it) on a tecnical lvl. It got merged to the one some random guy opened wining about the lack of it.

The difference? Mine was actually informative and helpfull to people who actually wanted to know about the power management interface, how type-C works and the licencing and royalties of the tech.

Now it's merged into oblivion and the information and time that I took to inform and share it gone to ashes just because there were "too many fast charging related threads" and let's get real, mods don't give a shit at all.

doctor_who likes this.
  9. Dunnow

Dunnow , Nov 4, 2015 :
    you should not have anyone in the ignore list to begin with, mods are supposed to see it all in order to get a fair understanding on what's going on.

10. Ceasedd
    Marshmallow Nov 4, 2015

Ceasedd , Nov 4, 2015 :
    I like holes,can do holes all day.The invite selling thing is whole different ball game.Kind of erodes a mod's trust.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2015

11. Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Marshmallow Moderator Nov 4, 2015

Maximus Decimus Meridius , Nov 4, 2015 :
    Oh hey people.

I actually read every single post, but still not quite sure what we are talking about... ?

1 There is only a small amount of space for new mods because of screening, training, etc. If you're not on the "junior" list: Get your @rphlfjrd together.
    2 Only one who ever keeps having a stand out vocabulary is @The Earl of Twatshire . He beats Carl on the history of this forum.
    3 Looking at point #2, a bad vocabulary is .... healthy.
    4 Please grab your phone for me, and make a pic: smiling. Preferably with Reflexion.
    5 Please get laid, i'm not here for eternity.
    6 Wormhole should be merged with RNC due to ALMOST similar purposes, and if you think those threads don't have similar purposes, they have at least the similar or cross-over usage. Thats just my opinion, sorry.
    7 The RNC should NOT be merged with the Wormhole because of technical difficulties. (and nostalgia of course)
    8 If a mod say "GTFO", and the intentions are out-of-line, the mod is doomed for life. Just joking, the mod should be able to excuse him/herself for being a rude-person.
    9 I wish the forums do NOT show any kind of statusses (or at least make it way harder to show) what so ever for the reason it isn't important. Of course, excluding modstatus, adminstatus (and maybe other statuses like: EX-employee or Softwaredeveloper or Whatever is really important.
    10 Regarding post #9, this is only if the OP-team thinks Posts, Likes, Levels, TrophyPoints, are really NOT important. People put a value on certain numbers AUTOMATICALLY, which is kinda logical: A Marshmallow-member with extreme amount of likes has another effect than a cupcake-member, regardless what they say. (i might test this if i could, but probably redundant) If you want us (the members) to be Uniform, give us a Uni-form.
    11 On the NET: it was beautiful while it lasted :D
    12 On the democracy-type mod-selection, i kinda agree and would support this idea. However, mods, and CERTAINLY admins should have unlimited-VETO because, no one other than THOSE people know how this forum should be moderated.
    13 There should ALWAYS be a chain of command on this forum, it is huge, it is massive, and chances are there are stupid people amongst us.
    14 Be glad this thread even reached 2nd page once.
    15 We are all in this together (Not referring to #5 by any means, just try to be happy)
    15 I think we need another avatar-game. "Guess the forummember by avatar-description". I might open this bull-" @rphlfjrd "-thread soon if someone doesnt beat me to it.

12. Pradeep071097
    Jelly Bean Nov 4, 2015

Pradeep071097 , Nov 4, 2015 :
    First of all congratulations to all the new Mods....:);)

And why so much speculations about the new batch guys? It is upto to OP and OP only to select their Mods. You can contact the Admins if you have any issues with any of the Mods around here... Flanking them saying "they are not fit for it" is just bad IMO.

13. Ceasedd
    Marshmallow Nov 4, 2015

Ceasedd , Nov 4, 2015 :
    No the Wormhole shouldn't be merged with The RNC, GTFO!

14. nexus123
    Jelly Bean Nov 4, 2015

nexus123 , Nov 4, 2015 :
    You sure did get tagged a bunch. My question is this. Just who the hell!! are you?
    Sorry™. Just kidding. I know you very well
    [​IMG]

You have a great name. They must kill your name, before they kill you! :cool:

15. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Nov 4, 2015

Tokolozi , Nov 4, 2015 :
    Seeing ad I'm new blood here what the hell was NET?

16. Ceasedd
    Marshmallow Nov 4, 2015

Ceasedd , Nov 4, 2015 :
    The Never Ending Thread.

17. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Nov 4, 2015

Tokolozi , Nov 4, 2015 :
    And apearently it ended?

18. Ceasedd
    Marshmallow Nov 4, 2015

19. Ivanpoocky13
    KitKat Nov 4, 2015