New Oneplus Lover

1. overslept
    Eclair Feb 10, 2020

overslept , Feb 10, 2020 :
    Hello OnePlus Family,

Got the 8gb/256gb Oneplus 7 Pro in Almond a few weeks ago off of Swappa. Man this thing is amazing.:cool: Changed my life, and I was pretty happy already on my OG Pixel 1 5" until its motherboard failed. As soon as I saw that almond and rose gold I knew I had to have it, I got mine in Mint condition on Swappa for $530:eek:, including its original receipt so I can make warranty claims if I need to. Original purchase date was in November, so my phone and its battery (and its warranty) are brand new! I still get email alerts from Swappa for new almond 7 pros, which I keep an eye on just out of curiosity. Since I have bought my phone, the 7 pros have officially gone out of stock on oneplus.com and the Swappa almond 7 pros are now starting at $640!! :confused: Which is still a steal for this incredible phone in my opinion. :D

Anyway, I don't need to tell you all how great the phone is. I lurked these forums a bit before and after getting the phone, and saw the PUBG community nights sponsored by oneplus. I live in Dallas and right near the Dave and Busters, don't play pubg much myself but I was down to show off my new phone. Didn't feel too out of place showing up alone as a 24 year old, the lady working for Oneplus saw me waving my phone around to the check-in people and gave me a Karbon protective case :) in exchange for a selfie together, and this particular one is impossible to find secondhand or on oneplus.com for some reason, only the Karbon bumper case can be found. My coworker with the 5g 7 pro was green with envy at my case and since he couldn't find it online, he got the sandstone protective case instead and he loves it. :rolleyes:

I don't know how active I'll be on here, but I do enjoy message boards and am active on hip-hop forums. Glad to be with y'all! :p

2. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Feb 21, 2020

YRJ , Feb 21, 2020 :
    Hello @overslept ,
    Welcome to the community! Glad to know that you are enjoying your new phone.
    I hope that we get to see more of you around here. We are good people, most of us are ;) :p
    Have a great time here. :)

overslept likes this.