New OnePlus Store App [Now live!]

1. Adam Krisko
    NA Community Consultant Staff Member Mar 2, 2021

Adam Krisko , Mar 2, 2021 :
    Today we officially launch two new things for the North American Community. First off, the OnePlus store app is live in the play store. Thank you to everyone that help test!

Second, if you are browsing your accounts, you might see a new tab. This is where we celebrate you for staying with us. The “OnePlus Club” tab will be where you can track your purchases, and rewards for purchasing OnePlus products. Check it out and let us know what you think!

You can find the link to the new app here.

Original post below for history's sake
    Hey Everyone!

We have an idea, and we’d like your feedback. As you know, we like to give back to our users as much as we can. So, we’re planning on a new thing called the OnePlus Club, North America. (Name TBD) This will keep track of purchases, and reward you for your loyalty. We will bundle this with a new app, the “OnePlus Store App” for the time being. So we’re opening this up for beta testing.

We welcome users from anywhere in the North American market to try this out. These are the things we’re looking for in the testers:
    1. Be bound by a Non-Disclosure Agreement
    2. Report any issues found on the OnePlus Store App
    3. Give product ideas for new features inside the App
    4. Tell us about any improvements, suggestions, or fixes for existing features inside the app
    5. Understand this is a non-certified APK and will have to be installed as a 3rd party apk for testing purposes
    What's in it for you? Some of the rewards for testing are:
    1. A chance to work directly with us and our Product development team to make our application the best it can be
    2. As an early tester, you are eligible to receive a voucher, $100/CA$120 OFF on OnePlus 8 Pro, and/or OnePlus merch on oneplus.com (this voucher has a limited number of recipients, so be quick! ~100 vouchers)
    3. The top testers and feedback givers will receive a free OnePlus Buds Z voucher. (limit 10)
    To participate, all you need to do is look over and agree to be bound by the NDA, sign up to be a OnePlus Club Member (Download the app and sign up for or into a OnePlus account. You will then be a OnePlus Club member) Then send any and all feedback to " NAOPstore@oneplus.com " with your email address that you signed up for the OnePlus Store acct with.

Legal Disclaimer: “By participating in this test, you agree to be bound by this Non-disclosure Agreement (HERE) and waive any and all claims whatsoever in nature to this Non-disclosure Agreement.

You will participate in a testing environment (the OnePlus Store app) within the territory of the United States and Canada, and in connection with the test, the Company (OnePlus) may disclose certain confidential information, whether technical or business-related, to you the tester, in which the Company (OnePlus) wishes for you the tester to remain confidential.

Talks amongst yourselves here, but make sure to send a copy of your feedback to the email provided above! Happy testing!!

~Adam

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021

2. pablofg1978
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Mar 2, 2021

pablofg1978 , Mar 2, 2021 :
    Great to see some love for the NA region!

3. Tobikage
    Nougat Mar 2, 2021

4. Adam Krisko
    NA Community Consultant Staff Member Mar 2, 2021

5. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Mar 2, 2021

6. Tobikage
    Nougat Mar 2, 2021

7. Dhruv Kashyap
    Jelly Bean Mar 2, 2021

8. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Mar 2, 2021

9. sfomin
    Nougat Mar 2, 2021

northbay5566 likes this.
  11. brian.sedore
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 2, 2021

brian.sedore , Mar 2, 2021 :
    Nice opportunity! I would like to give it a go. I generally don't like the idea of using non-certified APK, but I would be willing to make an exception for this.

12. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Mar 2, 2021

Cheetosdust , Mar 2, 2021 :
    Awesome news, can be a very nice incentive to purchase directly from OnePlus.

And even better news: Mr. Adam Krisko opening a thread about a beta. I would love to participate, but I'm not from North America, so good luck to everyone who's going to try their luck and all the best for the program. :cool:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021

keithnyc, MRTLima, eastbay and 6 others like this.
  13. mkoso65
    Eclair Mar 2, 2021

Morso8, keithnyc, McJader and 5 others like this.
  14. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Mar 2, 2021

luigimario , Mar 2, 2021 :
    Hi Adam, I downloaded the app and logged in. Do I need to register with the OP team or anything, or do I just report feedback when I have some to the email you listed?

15. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Mar 2, 2021

luigimario , Mar 2, 2021 :
    They are a business, not surprising! :p

16. meatandy
    Oreo Mar 2, 2021

meatandy , Mar 2, 2021 :
    I'll think about it , thank you kindly for the offer Adam.

keithnyc, MRTLima, McJader and 6 others like this.
  17. mkoso65
    Eclair Mar 2, 2021

18. M1K4_3L
    Gingerbread Mar 2, 2021

D1614701300780 likes this.