1. Ceasedd
    Marshmallow May 31, 2015

Ceasedd , May 31, 2015 :
    OK, See you around the forum.

Toulouse likes this.
  2. Toulouse
    KitKat May 31, 2015

Toulouse , May 31, 2015 :
    Because I need a phone now, it has been almost two months that I didn't used a phone ;')

3. pedromagrico
    Donut May 31, 2015

pedromagrico , May 31, 2015 :
    Nexus 6? Or wait for the One Plus Two!!
    Oh sorry did not read everything, so no One Plus Two, nor the Z4 / Z3+

What about the Z3?

4. Evscvn
    Froyo Jun 1, 2015

Evscvn , Jun 1, 2015 :
    I'd go for a Nexus 5/6 or a Moto X.

Avoid XPERIA phones in general.
    Avoid HTC's if you want to root it.
    Samsung are good as long as you remove Touchwiz.
    LG, I honestly have no idea what to say about them as I don't have much experience with them.

5. p51d007
    KitKat Jun 1, 2015

p51d007 , Jun 1, 2015 :

I don't root anymore...nothing for me requires it. I know my device can be rooted, but I just don't need to screw with it.
    I've had a Huawei Ascend Mate2 for almost a year. Best $300.00 I've ever spent.
    People will chastise the specs, the older OS, the screen density of 720p, but I can tell you, as someone who's had a mobile device, since the days of the "Motorola brick", that this device runs apps, just as well as "the big guys". Yes, on a benchmark program, this device comes in pretty low, but, in REAL WORLD applications, this device stays right up there! The battery life is awesome. The size might intimidate some (6.1"), but when compared to my Galaxy Note1, the width is the same, but the height is perhaps 1/2" taller. Now, onto the camera. I use the Camera FV-5 software and I use it almost daily. In my job, when I stop machines I work on with a flaw, or potential problem that may happen on other machines, I take photos of what I find, using the macro mode a lot. Several times I've had the Japanese & Korean vendors comment on how good my photos are.
    Now, granted, I've been a photographer since I was a kid (mid 50's now), SLR's and now dSLR for about 6 years, so I know how to take a photo, but I've had friends use this phone and they comment how good the photos come out.
    Might not be your cup of tea, but, it's very stable and rugged.
    Hope this helps!

Toulouse likes this.
  6. aenews
    KitKat Jun 1, 2015

aenews , Jun 1, 2015 :
    The absolute best phone within your budget would probably be the LG G Flex 2. The Note 4 and Nexus 6 are more expensive and older last-generation devices. The LG G Flex 2 and HTC One M9 are among the few new S810 devices available right now.

Personally I'd save money and go with an older S800/801 device like the Oneplus One however. For example, you can get a Amazon Fire Phone for $180. And it is rootable, though no custom ROMs unfortunately. I have no idea about prices in your area.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015

7. thebestappgames
    Froyo Jun 1, 2015

8. mmrbest
    Jelly Bean Jun 1, 2015

9. DaSwan
    Eclair Jun 1, 2015

DaSwan , Jun 1, 2015 :
    Perhaps a Moto Droid. I think you you can pick one up for like 400euros on ebay

10. AONETAKEP
    Honeycomb Jun 3, 2015

AONETAKEP , Jun 3, 2015 :

11. berker
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2015

berker , Jun 3, 2015 :
    Nexus 6 is $499 right now in Amazon, Best Buy etc.. even on Google Play

12. ColmO94
    Froyo Jun 3, 2015

ColmO94 , Jun 3, 2015 :
    Z3 and Moto X 2014 are good options, but not really upgrades from your OPO if that's what your looking for. Galaxy S6 would be my choice but it's a bit over your budget.

13. joesweeney413
    Jelly Bean Jun 3, 2015

joesweeney413 , Jun 3, 2015 :
    why did u sell the OPO? I was gonna recommend you buy one ! :p