New phone via OnePlus Nord N200 T-Mobile

2. rhyd1am
    KitKat Sep 16, 2021

rhyd1am , Sep 16, 2021 :
    The best phone for anyone, is the phone that best suits your own needs, and budget.

My requirements for what I need will be completely different to yours and visa versa. Just enjoy your N200 and don't worry about which devices is better or worse than 🙂

3. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Sep 16, 2021

Tokolozi , Sep 16, 2021 :
    Indeed. The right tool for the job is always better.

You wouldn't use an impact wrench as a watchmaker, but as a mechanic it makes sense ;)

5. BeingIncog
    Nougat Sep 21, 2021

BeingIncog , Sep 21, 2021 :
    because it's sort of easter egg, logo of oneplus is red so 1 is also red in clock widget and lockscreen clock...

7. OceanBleau , via OnePlus Nord N10 5G T-Mobile , Sep 28, 2021 :
    Out of all the phones I've ever had the Nord10 has to be my favorite! It is fast, durable ( in the case! I'm not finding out without it lol) and has a amazing camera. I go through T mobile so I don't get the updated stuff from the OS apps but all in all I would recommend 4 out if 5 ⭐. The reason for this is simply because there is not a lot of phone cases to choose from that are affordable, or different styles for different personalities. I would love to help make some, or even be a tester! For the price of this phone the quality is amazing!

8. ion2910
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 28, 2021