[New Project] Community Workshop - Exclusive photography tips and tricks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leo X.
    Community Team Staff Member Apr 28, 2021

Leo X. , Apr 28, 2021 :
    Replies can still be seen without login, but the main content can't be quoted

2. YajurvaJoshi
    Donut Apr 28, 2021

YajurvaJoshi , via OnePlus Nord , Apr 28, 2021 :
    One such workshop for "How to start a Blog AND how to Maintain it" Along with another workshop which gives you basic knowledge of Coding.
    Along wjth the photography workshop, we can call it "Content Trinity Trilogy" - OnePlus Community will be the lightbearer & I'm sure this will generate some Good Content. Creators! (Hopefully I would be a part of that!)
    Thank you!
    (P. S. I've Just Joined the community!)

Leo X. likes this.
  3. kedoku
    Froyo Apr 28, 2021

kedoku , via OnePlus 6T , Apr 28, 2021 :
    A picture says a thousand words, but sometimes narrative is equally important to give it context. it may also help in composition as you try to shoot images that tells a story. hope that makes sense.

4. S1603958834522
    Cupcake Apr 28, 2021

5. M1603166640134
    Cupcake Apr 28, 2021

script likes this.
  6. nmatheis
    US Brand Ambassador Apr 28, 2021

nmatheis , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 28, 2021 :
    Cool idea! I'd like to see workshops on...

Editing different types of photos (architectural, landscape, portrait, etc.) in both jpg and raw format on our phones.

Editing video on our phones.

7. Syrix
    Gingerbread Apr 28, 2021

Syrix , via OnePlus 8T , Apr 28, 2021 :
    This seems really cool. Having people learn how to take advantage of the camera will be awesome. Especially if we use pro mode. Maybe you should have an image editing session based on the lovely displays and their color accuracy. 😁

8. Dresa91 likes this.
  9. Leo X.

Stickied Post
    Leo X. , Apr 28, 2021 :
    Here are a detailed looks at the prize! Limited edition Hasselblad Postcard!
    All pix.jpg

10. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Apr 28, 2021

Cheetosdust , Apr 28, 2021 :
    Thank you, Leo. But what about the back of the outside box? Is it all black or does it have something written/embossed like the front? ;)

atenaa, McJader and Dresa91 like this.
  11. Leo X.

Stickied Post
    Leo X. , Apr 28, 2021 :
    upload_2021-4-28_17-38-45.png

DarshanMeniya, SRD., Overzee and 14 others like this.
  12. Yash Pratap Singh.
    KitKat Apr 28, 2021

Adesh.sanmukh and Dresa91 like this.
  13. TheBlitz7
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus 9 Series Apr 28, 2021

TheBlitz7 , Apr 28, 2021 :
    Cool concept! As others have said I'd love to see some mobile editing workshops!

Adesh.sanmukh likes this.
  14. Nabil Rosman
    Eclair Apr 28, 2021

Stickied Post

DarshanMeniya, SRD., Overzee and 9 others like this.
  15. Satya.K_singin
    Froyo Apr 28, 2021

16. Adesh.sanmukh likes this.
  17. Baymax2000 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 28, 2021 :
    Waiting for it to begin
    Though doodling is something missing in the smartphones rn, workshops on doodling will be fun. And a seperate one for creative light painting maybe doodling in the air🥺

18. abidbunny
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 28, 2021

abidbunny , via OnePlus 8T , Apr 28, 2021 :
    My suggestion:
    1. Content creation: discuss about content creation (example someone have any information or content that he/she can share with the people on social media) so basically discuss here about how to make videos, how to edit them and post on different platform like YouTube, Instagram etc. Tell users what to do and what not to do.

2.Podcast: this is a trending activity nowadays so tell people how to make audio podcasts and post on different platform. Let spread knowledge.

3 Education: Jordan situation management on students and their studies. so in this workshop we can promote online education. How it beneficial and how to use different type of apps and platform for this purpose.

19. Adesh.sanmukh likes this.