New to community via OnePlus Nord N10 5G T-Mobile

1. OceanBleau , via OnePlus Nord N10 5G T-Mobile , Sep 28, 2021 :
    Hi new to community, this is my first Nord phone which is a N10 5G and I love it, I am married my husband and I have 9 kids and I'm a health care worker and I love my job, and I think the world has gone insane! But being on my phone and seeing this community makes me feel like there are sane people left!

Tokolozi likes this.
  2. Mr. BG
    Community Hero 2020 Sep 28, 2021

3. B_Wrath
    Nougat Sep 28, 2021

B_Wrath , Sep 28, 2021 :
    Welcome to the forum! :)
    Indeed! Managing one kid itself is quite taxing and stressful for me:confused:

4. bikerboy360
    Gingerbread Sep 28, 2021

Artemus and G_plusone like this.
  5. camohan
    Moderator Moderator Sep 28, 2021

camohan , Sep 28, 2021 :
    Getting taste of your own medicine...

Welcome OceanBleau!

Artemus, the_o2, B_Wrath and 2 others like this.
  6. OceanBleau , via OnePlus Nord N10 5G T-Mobile , Sep 28, 2021 :
    We do not have our kids full time we split the times so it's easier! But here is a tip for those of you who have multiple kids in the house. In the chaos of having kids in the house things can get loud and stressful so outside time is very important ( keeps the house clean-ish) and making them use their imagination because it is stimulating their brains. We like to do blanket forts as a family because that gives them much needed bonding time. And mandatory quiet time about 12 in the afternoon because they wake up super early! This gives us parents time to gather our thoughts and prepare for the rest of the day ( events, shopping, dinner etc.) It's important that you find the balance that works for your family and that you and your partner have time together. Alot of people forget self care and relationship care while having a family. I didn't realize this in my first marriage and in this one my husband has enlightened me on a bunch of things and this is just one of them! We adults forget what it is like to be a kid and remembering that helps a lot when you have them, also give them choices in activities this or that kind of thing. And never let Naptime run over 2 hours you will thank me around bed time!

the_o2, G_plusone, B_Wrath and 2 others like this.
  7. Mr. BG

B_Wrath and Overzee like this.
  8. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Sep 28, 2021

Tokolozi , Sep 28, 2021 :
    Welcome to the community!

G_plusone likes this.
  9. rhyd1am
    KitKat Sep 28, 2021

rhyd1am , Sep 28, 2021 :
    Welcome to the community, and indeed some of us here are even sane 🙂

G_plusone and Tokolozi like this.

script, Tokolozi and Mr. BG like this.
  11. Mr. BG

Mr. BG , Sep 28, 2021 :
    And leave a mess everywhere in seconds.

Tokolozi likes this.
  12. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Sep 28, 2021

Tokolozi , Sep 28, 2021 :
    Sounds like the story of my life....

the_o2, OceanBleau and Mr. BG like this.