New to the Lab

1. ziashahid
    Cupcake Mar 31, 2020

ziashahid , Mar 31, 2020 :
    Hello from Atlanta. New to the Lab and so far I like it. I am pretty excited to hear some awesome stuff you have to share. I make random youtube videos and, though it is only a hobby, would love for you guys to check out some of my videos. Hashtag Zia.

Drop a line and say hello.

Cheers!

2. jeagler78
    Cupcake Mar 31, 2020

jeagler78 , via OnePlus 7 Pro 5G , Mar 31, 2020 :
    I'm new to the community and I love it so far, have a couple questions though and would like replied, having issues with my horizon light not being active even though I've activated it, and last question is the US version running Oxygen Is and why do we not get the updates that other countries do, thanks for the feedback in advance

3. Liehjan
    Lollipop Mar 31, 2020

Liehjan , Mar 31, 2020 :
    Horizon lighting issue, try to clear cache form ambient display app... (settings > apps > ambient display)
    The US version gets it's updates from T-mobile not oneplus... That means it's T-mobile that decide when to push updates.

4. jeagler78
    Cupcake Mar 31, 2020

jeagler78 , via OnePlus 7 Pro 5G , Mar 31, 2020 :
    I have sprint but I get what your saying just do not like the US version, wish the carriers would allow full access

Liehjan likes this.
  5. Liehjan
    Lollipop Apr 1, 2020

Liehjan , Apr 1, 2020 :
    Forgot about the other Carriers, but yes I agree thst it should use the global rom too