New to the One Plus world

?

Did you find out about the OnePlus from a friend who has the first version?

1. Yes

25.0%
  2. No

75.0%
  1. Harrybiddle
    Cupcake Sep 7, 2015

drnibaez likes this.
  2. crumyee99
    Gingerbread Sep 7, 2015

drnibaez likes this.
  3. Cool-Nerd
    Jelly Bean Sep 7, 2015

Cool-Nerd , Sep 7, 2015 :
    G'day mate, welcome Cupcake, as for OnePlus don't waste your time and by the looks of it your hard earned money and savings. OnePlus phones are sh*t. Their OS is an epic fail of epic proportions In A world of epic fails. Seriously it will p*ss you off so bad and for a guy thats saving his money to get it you will experience that gut wrenching feeling when you realise as a few months pass that your phone constantly has bugs and issues that render your phone so annoyingly irritating that you wish you never bought it. Also updates fix one problem and cause on average three others. My list of issues touch screen responsiveness (lack of) phantom pressing, reception issues, battery drain, freezing, locking up, need to reset my phone at least once every 2 days, video play back issues, when unlocking the screen it's a lucky dip as to what will happen sometimes it will unlock most times it will launch what ever app it feels like, microphone issues sometimes people say I'm shouting then they can't hear me, call clarity is horrible....the list goes on mate.

End point don't buy a oneplus piece of crap you will be bitterly disappointed. Not to mention you will be waiting til June next year before you get an invite. Enough said welcome to the forums Cupcake ;) and the world of OnePlus pain ;) #NEVERSETLLE4OP #DONTTURNINTOAFANBOY

Edit: just tried to navigate out and touchscreen froze and the keyboard failed when typing just to show you then issues are real time haha ;) #OPHAPPINESS hahaha

drnibaez likes this.
  4. So_ony
    Community Veteran Sep 7, 2015

drnibaez likes this.
  5. drnibaez
    Eclair Sep 8, 2015

drnibaez , Sep 8, 2015 :
    Oh wow!! which phone do you have the Oneplus 1 or 2? I have a friend who has the 1, and he seems okay with it. Thank you so much for taking the time to explain what has happened to you. That is not good at all.

Cool-Nerd likes this.
  6. gudboai
    Gingerbread Sep 8, 2015

drnibaez likes this.
  7. Cool-Nerd
    Jelly Bean Sep 8, 2015

Cool-Nerd , Sep 8, 2015 :
    I have the OnePlus One and after continuous updates it's still crappier than any other phone I have ever had. Mine is a daily driver and to me thats what a phone is for to be used not a pretty object on display or an mp3 player or a video/still camera.

Trust me man you will regret it because the OPT also has the same constant OS bugs. You've been warned bro just search through the forum threads you will see just how crap they are man. I'm only here cos I have mates I have made on line and I communicate through the forum. I won't buy a OnePlus phone for another few years at least, see if they pick up their game cos frankly man they are a rubbish phone company with crap phones and terrible service. Hope that helps, feel free to PM me man ;)

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015

drnibaez likes this.
  8. drnibaez
    Eclair Sep 8, 2015

drnibaez , Sep 8, 2015 :
    Truly appreciate it!!! Would be doing the same if it happened to me!! Some people don't give out warnings, grateful for the ones who do!

Cool-Nerd likes this.
  9. Cool-Nerd
    Jelly Bean Sep 8, 2015

Cool-Nerd , Sep 8, 2015 :
    Anytime mate :)

drnibaez likes this.
  10. drahciR1998
    Eclair Sep 8, 2015

drnibaez likes this.
  11. drnibaez
    Eclair Sep 8, 2015

drnibaez , Sep 8, 2015 :
    Doing good learning more about the OnePlus, from the good, the bad and the ugly!

12. drahciR1998
    Eclair Sep 8, 2015

drahciR1998 , Sep 8, 2015 :
    Same! I would say 65% of reviews on the OP2 that I have read are mehh and the rest are that its a legendary phone. But I'm hopeful that many of those issues can be solved via software updates.

drnibaez likes this.
  13. drnibaez
    Eclair Sep 8, 2015

drnibaez , Sep 8, 2015 :
    I do hope so!

14. saurabhde2
    Froyo Sep 8, 2015

drnibaez likes this.
  15. Phantom89
    Gingerbread Sep 8, 2015

Phantom89 , Sep 8, 2015 :
    Welcome, I heard about the oneplus since it's inception (I'm an android enthusiasts) but I don't upgrade every year so skipped the opo but now I'm here wanting the OP2.

drnibaez likes this.
  16. Jack bishop
    Gingerbread Sep 8, 2015

Jack bishop , Sep 8, 2015 :
    Found out off a friend who got the phone because they found out off a friend, so fairly long chain really. I'm unsure how the first person found out about it

drnibaez likes this.
  17. drnibaez
    Eclair Sep 9, 2015

drnibaez , Sep 9, 2015 :
    I am like that as well. The one thing I dislike about the phone industry, the next best thing is alwways around the corner. lol.

Phantom89 likes this.
  18. drnibaez
    Eclair Sep 9, 2015

drnibaez , Sep 9, 2015 :
    That is a very good point you bring up, who and how the first person found out about........

Jack bishop likes this.
  19. m40sur
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 10, 2015

drnibaez likes this.
  20. sanki_man
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 10, 2015

drnibaez and Sea&Sun like this.