New Update: Orbit V1.5.0, including PC Web Beta

1. ABoyandHisDog , via OnePlus 6T T-Mobile , Apr 2, 2022 :
    OnePlus should consider breaking into Other Niche area of Wireless products.
    Perhaps Dedicated Gaming Cellphone...
    Offer Customers the ability to Pay a bit more and be able to "Build a phone To your Specs" Line. Start with 1-3 different base models modeled after the Current line of phones on the market. One for the flagship model, one for the budget line, and one for the new Gaming Series line of phones. said:

Be able to choose CPU, Graphics chip (top of the line, mid line, budget). Camera types and features. Battery and charger Watts, sensors and Core Frequency settings and sequence.
    Screen type.. oled, AMOLED, etc.
    Different security feature options - Thumbprint sensor, optical sensor, voice sensor, etc
    Upgraded internal cooling system which will drastically reduce constant temp, keeping it from overheating while Gaming.
    I bet that the company would find that there is absolutely a significant Hidden Demographic out there that would FLOCK to a Company that offers Customers the ability to purchase a phone through their Website and have the option to Customize It to the exact specs they want it to be (based on the availability of various parts obviously).
    However, it must be made clear and Undeniable as crystal that using that feature increases the Price based on total options chosen.....
    I am almost certain it would become VERY SUCCESSFUL and Profitable for the company.
    I also believe that it would Finally get the Company Publicity as a trend setter in the industry! Following THAT, competiters will announce that they will be working on Creating Custom Shops on their Website as well

Last edited: Apr 2, 2022

Oneplus5 and Gor. like this.
  2. Jazzysingh001
    Cupcake Apr 2, 2022

3. strafer
    Lollipop Apr 2, 2022

strafer , Apr 2, 2022 :
    Cannot log in. After calling log in page few moments later it is closed and shows me "Please sign in to check notifications" with a button. Pressing button repeats the game.

4. Cheetosdust
    Moderator, Content Coordinator Moderator Writers' Club Apr 2, 2022

Cheetosdust , Apr 2, 2022 :
    Try and log out from the forums (these ones) and log in there. That seems to solve it. ;)

5. strafer
    Lollipop Apr 2, 2022

strafer , Apr 2, 2022 :
    Thanks! :)

6. brian.sedore
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 2, 2022

Gor. likes this.
  7. Cheetosdust
    Moderator, Content Coordinator Moderator Writers' Club Apr 2, 2022

Cheetosdust , Apr 2, 2022 :
    Just checked and you are correct: if you press the banner using the Community App, it doesn't do anything.

However, it does open the thread in Orbit if you use a browser. It partially makes sense, since the "bug hunting game" is also for the beta of the PC version. However, I just checked and the message was passed. Thank you.

8. brian.sedore
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 2, 2022

brian.sedore , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 2, 2022 :
    No problem. Seemed kind of strange to have a banner on the Community app that did nothing. I never would've guessed that my message was read by someone at OnePlus, but thanks! Guess you got the connections 😉

Gor. and Cheetosdust like this.
  9. Cheetosdust
    Moderator, Content Coordinator Moderator Writers' Club Apr 3, 2022

Cheetosdust , Apr 3, 2022 :
    Heheh, not at all. It was already shared before I saw the message, so you are in good hands. :D:cool:

Gor. and Dresa91 like this.
  10. hennes
    YaImCo Developer Apr 3, 2022

hennes , Apr 3, 2022 :
    By implementing androidx.window.sidecar library, it seems OnePlus is planing a foldable device too, or is it just because of Oppo?
    What doesn't make sense, because Orbit will not be usesed by Oppo, or?
    I think this hardens the rumors about a foldable from OnePlus.

upload_2022-4-3_17-14-53.png

Last edited: Apr 3, 2022

Dresa91 likes this.
  11. teja.k t
    Froyo Apr 4, 2022

12. Oneplus5
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2022

Oneplus5 , via OnePlus Nord , Apr 4, 2022 :

13. Oneplus5
    Cupcake Apr 4, 2022

14. JelleZon
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Apr 4, 2022

JelleZon , Apr 4, 2022 :
    I can't log in on the website

Dresa91 likes this.
  15. Cheetosdust
    Moderator, Content Coordinator Moderator Writers' Club Apr 4, 2022

Cheetosdust , Apr 4, 2022 :
    Try and log out from the forums first and then log in Orbit. That should work. ;)

Gor., BetiK and Dresa91 like this.
  16. JelleZon

JelleZon , Apr 4, 2022 :
    on windows chrome yes
    on Mac OS on safari and chrome no

Cheetosdust likes this.
  17. Cheetosdust
    Moderator, Content Coordinator Moderator Writers' Club Apr 4, 2022

Cheetosdust , Apr 4, 2022 :
    Perhaps it's a problem with Safari? I would visit Orbit using Chrome and pass the message regarding that bug as part of the ongoing Orbit Bug Hunting. ;)

Gor., BetiK and Dresa91 like this.
  18. JelleZon

JelleZon , Apr 4, 2022 :
    after clearing stored cache it now works in chrome and also safari ;) thanks again

Dresa91, Cheetosdust and BetiK like this.
  19. A1634439355518
    Froyo Apr 6, 2022

20. zeppFR
    Honeycomb Apr 6, 2022

zeppFR , Apr 6, 2022 :
    First, Community bug hunting thread is inaccessible again from Community App.

Furthermore, when connecting to the web beta I have the following "bug" :

one-plus-joke.png

Is it a joke? An April fool? I find it of bad taste.
    I'm using Firefox 98.0.2 on my PCs (and with Firefox 99 it's just all wrong!)

[email protected] likes this.