New updates via OnePlus Community App

1. RedBoneEater
    Froyo Oct 24, 2021

2. Gor.
    New Star of Community Award 2021 Jan 18, 2022

Gor. , Jan 18, 2022 :
    Hey there,

No news/ official announcement so far. You've got to keep waiting, I'm afraid. As of now, the following is all we have announced:

Update Schedule

Q: When will OxygenOS 12 be launched to other OnePlus devices?
    A:
    Currently available for the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro, OxygenOS 12 will also be coming to other models (OnePlus 9R, OnePlus 8T, OnePlus 8 Pro, OnePlus 8, OnePlus 7T Pro, OnePlus 7T, OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7, OnePlus Nord 2, OnePlus Nord CE, OnePlus Nord) in the first half of 2022.

It looks like the Nord users may have to wait slightly longer than than the other model users.

4. Gor.
    New Star of Community Award 2021 Jan 18, 2022

Gor. , Jan 18, 2022 :
    If you are asking about why it's out of stock, I wouldn't really know, I ain't a OnePlus staff member ;).

If you are referring to the OS 12 update, that's because it was halted at some point due to the bugs present in the update. A user was kind enough to compile the following thread on this. You can check it out and hopefully inform yourself about what has been happening.

https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/oos-12-updates-for-op9-series-and-what-happened.1534008/

If you ask when it'll available, no one here would know that. Only OnePlus is answerable to this. I guess gotta keep waiting

5. Gor.
    New Star of Community Award 2021 Mar 15, 2022

Gor. , Mar 15, 2022 :
    👇🏻👇🏻