New User to OP 9r via OnePlus 9R

1. ethitanon
    Cupcake May 22, 2022

ethitanon , via OnePlus 9R , May 22, 2022 :
    Hello,
    I have bought my device two days ago. I'm totally new to OnePlus family. So I am not a familiar guy with OnePlus things. So I have some basic questions in my mind. I'm giving them here!
    1. I'm getting around at most 6 hours of SOT on my phone with 60Hz. Isn't it low? For kind information I had got an update after opening my phone which said that gallery share will be fixed. My device is running in OOS 11
    2. My model variant is LE200. Color is green. Is it china variant? If it's china variant I got OOS as my default os. How it is? Someone on some group says that i supposed to get Color OS.
    3. I have noticed a kind of spot like if anyone just put a costape on something and remove, there goes a spot. I noticed something like that on my phone's back. I'm attaching the SS. Is it sign of anything? Or I don't need to worry?
    4. Lastly how I will understand that my phone isn't refurbished, pre-owned, preactivated? Are there any way?
    Thank you so much!
    1653175592667.jpg

1653175592758.jpg

I hope I will get comfort with my new device.

2. Cervantes
    Moderator Moderator May 22, 2022

Cervantes , May 22, 2022 :
    Hello
    You are welcome to the One plus user forum

Please, Use the search engine before opening a new thread: Search

* New users can create a thread to ask questions the first fifteen days at: Starting point

* The forum Introduce Yourself is not for asking questions

Please, Read the forum rules: Rules
    Thread moved

Best regards, Cervantes, Forum Moderator