New User with battery concern of my device

1. Loveyou90
    Cupcake Nov 1, 2019

Loveyou90 , Nov 1, 2019 :
    Greetings, I'm fairly new to the Android and One Plus experience. I have OP 7 Pro and so far i love it.

However, I got it a month ago and yet i already have concern for my battery. The battery percentage on my phone goes down regardless of my usage. Even if i don't use it, it goes down about 5% an hour. i always check in battery stats tab but nothing is displayed as to what is draining my battery. I have restricted almost all apps from misbehaving in the background but the battery is still being drained and i'm not even using the phone. I even turned off 90Hz feature (one of the few reasons i bought this phone in the first place) along with QHD resolution. I also use dark theme so that the screen would have less battery consumption.

I switched from Iphone. I have never had this issue before. i could leave my Iphone for a long period of time and the battery wouldn't lose much percentage.

So i took screenshots (though i took them late). It was around 12:20 PM when i fully charged my phone and barely used it ( i only used it to look up time and message my friend a few times) and an hour later the battery was down to 94% (1:20 - 1:30 PM), So then i turned off my phone to preserve the battery and turned it on at around 2:30 - 2:40 PM. By the time i took screenshots battery went to 90%. I also noticed i don't get more than 5 and half hours of screen on time (with battery saver and battery optimization on; 90hz and QHD off)

What is the issue? Is it always on display feature? Anyone else having same issues? Is this normal?
    1572636201703.jpg

1572636201746.jpg

Last edited: Nov 1, 2019