'new' user via OnePlus Nord 2

1. bweinreder
    Donut Sep 28, 2021

bweinreder , via OnePlus Nord 2 , Sep 28, 2021 :
    Hi, I've sort of followed OnePlus ever since their first phone. Recommended one to my then girlfriend (now wife), owned one myself but decided to pass it on since my Nexus 5 was still working fine, then regretted it, ordered another one and gave that to my girlfriend after hers got stolen.
    Once it was time to retire my Nexus 5 I favoured another phone over the OnePlus that was out around that time, and it served me well for over 4 years. My eye got drawn back to OnePlus however, after the success of the Nord. I almost got tempted to buy the CE but decided to hold out, and barely a month later the Nord 2 came to market. I compared it to phones in the same price range, watched the reviews, and couldn't be happier to have chosen the Nord 2.

So in a sense, this is my 4th OnePlus phone, making it my most purchased brand...
    About me: I'm a 39 year old architectural drafter, video gamer, amateur lock sporter and father to a beautiful 2 year old girl. I'm mostly a tech- and science aficionado, and it helped with my choice that the N2 is specd with some nice gizmos. It's a phone that gets with the times, and I'd like to think I'm not too old to catch up yet.

2. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Sep 28, 2021

Bobbie63 , Sep 28, 2021 :
    HI bweinreder, welcome to the forums, I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

3. Shailender Sharma
    Nougat Sep 28, 2021

rhyd1am and Bobbie63 like this.
  4. rhyd1am
    KitKat Sep 28, 2021

Shailender Sharma likes this.
  5. ChrisOnePlusAccount
    Gingerbread Sep 29, 2021

6. bweinreder
    Donut Oct 5, 2021

bweinreder , Oct 5, 2021 :
    Thanks guys :) I'm enjoying the N2 very much, though there are a few kinks left to iron out IMO. Will consult the appropriate forums for that.