New Year, New Gear Event: Buy the One without an invite

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ganchi Cupcake Jan 20, 2015

Ganchi, Jan 20, 2015 :
    My theory now is that maybe they're only allowing European customers to buy right now?
    Also guessing that the countdown clock simply doesn't show the hours slot, which is why it keeps resetting to 59.

2. markheloking Eclair Jan 20, 2015

markheloking, Jan 20, 2015 :
    I have accidentally placed two orders. The first order didn’t go through paypal right, so it didn’t fill in the right amount and items. I figured I had to do that myself, so I made the payment. After that I tried to re-do my order since it didn’t seem to go through. That time I did get the right information on the paypal transaction, and it had the price already put in. I also made this payment.

Right now I have made two independant payments, and have two seperate orders. I received only one email, but I can see two orders listed in my dashboard on your website.

I would like to go through with only one of the orders, I've emailed as such in the hope that they read it and I don't have to open a paypal case to get one of my transacions back.
    I discussed it in another thread as well: https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/i-got-the-one.246543/#post-9251807

Fingers crossed.

3. hussan Cupcake Jan 20, 2015

hussan, Jan 20, 2015 :
    I'm so glad that I was able to place an order for this awesome device during this no invite period. I took my time researching many flagships but this phone is a beast when it comes to the specs and as for the price it was clear that this phone was going to be my first choice. Can't wait to finally own a oneplus one! Cheers guys.

4. orate.cl Gingerbread Jan 20, 2015

5. sugarpuff Froyo Jan 20, 2015

sugarpuff, Jan 20, 2015 :
    lol im so glad I already have my oneplus one. Bought one in december from this site :p

6. Ganchi Cupcake Jan 20, 2015

Ganchi, Jan 20, 2015 :
    What are you doing to get it to go down?

7. katy.barraud Cupcake Jan 20, 2015

katy.barraud, Jan 20, 2015 :
    Just can't add it to cart. When I choose "Checkout" I get to an acocunt madness still requesting for name & surname, and empty cart, when I click on "continue", I get an empty cart... And back to the begining...

8. Cassius2k Eclair Jan 20, 2015

9. beefman Donut Jan 20, 2015

beefman, Jan 20, 2015 :
    Wow, that was frustrating! I didn't have to wait to enter the shop like you guys did. I just played the game once and it said I could enter. However, I had to put up with the slow loading times and constant crashes. The key it too be patience and only click once. Now got to wait for the processing time... Another 4+ days!

10. markheloking Eclair Jan 20, 2015

11. maihh Cupcake Jan 20, 2015

maihh, Jan 20, 2015 :
    I currently have 18+ phones in my cart. Im not able to remove a single one. Furthermore the earlier checkout i tried making fell through because my address apparently wasn't valid. It did not like the fact that im on the 1. floor to the left.

12. orate.cl Gingerbread Jan 20, 2015

orate.cl, Jan 20, 2015 :
    This is super unpleasant, I have enough one plus ones for a numerous family in my cart and I cannot delete them!

anyway to clear cache or something? this is nuts!

13. markheloking Eclair Jan 20, 2015

14. katy.barraud Cupcake Jan 20, 2015

15. rileydog Froyo Jan 20, 2015

rileydog, Jan 20, 2015 :
    Actually I haven't tried to buy yet. My buying time doesn't open until 7:00pm est. Was just wondering if they have no stock can you get an invite. Would be nice if that option was in the shopping cart.

16. EVILJIMMY Cupcake Jan 20, 2015

17. maihh Cupcake Jan 20, 2015

maihh, Jan 20, 2015 :
    I have no clue. I'm going up, im now at 24 items. half is just chargers. The problem seems to be that it is not updating my cart. But what if i delete all of them, do i have to start over?

18. guppox Cupcake Jan 20, 2015

guppox, Jan 20, 2015 :
    I have the same problem as u 20 items in cart €2000 and i can't do anything

19. markheloking Eclair Jan 20, 2015

markheloking, Jan 20, 2015 :
    Everyone is having troubles even placing their orders, but somehow I managed to place two... XD The sad part is that I also paid for two (with no intention of actually buying two :-/)

20. Cassius2k Eclair Jan 20, 2015

Cassius2k, Jan 20, 2015 :
    Let's you go to the store but phone doesn't appear in the cart, accessories cancel each other out. Changed country to UK and still doesn't work