New Year, New Gear Event: Buy the One without an invite

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markheloking Eclair Jan 21, 2015

markheloking, Jan 21, 2015 :
    So I got it refunded, but the status under "My Orders" says "Payment Review", also it's under review at paypal. Do I just wait, or is there something I need to do in order to get this over with smoothly?

What's the shipping going to be like? Can I expect it in a few days? Where can I check the shipping (is there track&trace?)?

2. kazniyaz Cupcake Jan 21, 2015

kazniyaz, Jan 21, 2015 :
    Hey everybody,

I also had a problem with getting OPO after waiting for 3 hours. Disappointment :( . The countdown stayed at 00 minutes and refreshed again and still asked for the invite. Is there any chance my effort could be counted and I can get one:D?? Or how can I get an invite now If I don't have a friends with OPO? So want to get this amazing phone!!!

3. manvender singh Eclair Jan 21, 2015

manvender singh, Jan 21, 2015 :
    Did you complaint about this to the support ? I am asking to know whether they stalled you also or is it just me they are unable to understand. Also explain your issue properly( what was the exact reason)!

4. Bajre N K Froyo Jan 21, 2015

Bajre N K, Jan 21, 2015 :
    thanks for Reply, request to launch India specific invite as manyyyyy.... waiting for their turn to hold One Plus in their hand.

5. kazniyaz Cupcake Jan 21, 2015

kazniyaz, Jan 21, 2015 :
    Yeah, I think I found an answer, what probably was the problem, at the beginning of this forum. I should have cleaned my cookies or used another browser. I was too excited and didn't pay attention to these. That feeling when you miss the deal of the year...

manvender singh likes this.
  6. tomprat Eclair Jan 21, 2015

tomprat, Jan 21, 2015 :
    Ahhhhh new member, I was watching this last night on my phone (Silly iPhone that I hate) thinking OPO had removed the invite system...... but when I came to buy this morning it had been reinstated. can't wait for the next batch.

7. ronen@refresh Donut Jan 21, 2015

8. ediredhair Eclair Jan 21, 2015

9. kubawin Cupcake Jan 21, 2015

kubawin, Jan 21, 2015 :
    I had exactly the same problem last night. It was impossible for me even with cleaning the cookies.
    I know this question is irritating, but could anyone send me invitation in the nearest future? I really was hoping to get this one yesterday....
    Regards All

10. manvender singh Eclair Jan 21, 2015

All the best to you. I was assured by the team that i'll get an invite. So i'll forward you the same when i get it (which i doubt they'll send).:(Because after 8 hours of headbanging emails and explanation, I most certainly don't want to put my money for a company i can't even reach back for service. Go ahead and enjoy if you may. (For fun you can see the way they reply, I can post the whole conversation if this msg gets 50+ likes.)

kazniyaz, Mike Turner and kubawin like this.
  11. Greenas Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 21, 2015

Greenas, Jan 21, 2015 :
    If you wanted to skip game waiting time you simply had to change link to ... .com/uk/jan20 or any country symbol changing uk to yours

ronen@refresh likes this.
  12. ronen@refresh Donut Jan 21, 2015

ronen@refresh, Jan 21, 2015 :
    this is a genius marketing
    in the beginning i thought you need to finish the game to get to the store... so i played for almost 40 minutes :( now my wife is double sad (once for not having a new OpO phone, and second for me wasting 40 minutes on a silly game)
    hope we all get an invite soon just for the effort and our wasted time.

13. Mike Turner Cupcake Jan 21, 2015

Mike Turner, Jan 21, 2015 :
    How do you complain to support? First thing I was going to do this morning was email them with a complaint, but you need an order number to send anything.

14. yash.dayama Donut Jan 21, 2015

15. thodoris77 Eclair Jan 21, 2015

thodoris77, Jan 21, 2015 :
    I found out about this offer late last night, however, my accountant (AKA my wife) was asleep, and was not able to approve the expenditure.

Still interested in getting one though.......

16. patsneok Cupcake Jan 21, 2015

patsneok, Jan 21, 2015 :
    I was able to order one OPO 64GB yesterday.. :)
    Now sitting and waiting.. to be deliverd.

17. kavish25 Donut Jan 21, 2015

18. manvender singh Eclair Jan 21, 2015

If you haven't noticed the flow of messages, your message must have come as sting to many !
    :cool:

19. Volvicice Gingerbread Jan 21, 2015

Volvicice, Jan 21, 2015 :

20. Volvicice Gingerbread Jan 21, 2015

Volvicice, Jan 21, 2015 :
    I have waited all Night to Buy one with no luck I wanted to buy the 64 version of it.