Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blaise Miranda
    Froyo Jan 24, 2015

Wordx likes this.
  2. Wordx
    Gingerbread Jan 24, 2015

Wordx , Jan 24, 2015 :
    people these days just have no patience.. I never had problems with the support so far - tickets where answered within 12 hours, didn't had the feeling they were just using copy+paste.

btw Amazon is Amazon because ppl working in that company have rly bad working conditions :p

3. gregorcerar
    Gingerbread Jan 24, 2015

4. hkuyam
    Cupcake Jan 24, 2015

hkuyam , Jan 24, 2015 :
    If this was Amazon, a company rep. / customer support person would have replied to my post or my support ticket by now, instead of some random fan boy , be that as may...I am not here to argue about or defend or praise a reputed online retailer ...their market share, annual revenue and billions of users speak for them :).............OnePlus is not giving me the phone for free and therefore I think I am entitled to a timely reply at-least , let alone shipping my phone on time.........fyi......i raised the ticket on 1/22....and it's already 24th .....therefore they have not responded to my support ticket for 2 days now..............i believe we are in 2015 and not 1980's when ppl were just taking to internet and it took "1 week" to respond...........

5. khonasagar
    Cupcake Jan 24, 2015

khonasagar , Jan 24, 2015 :
    Because Amazon ha bought the rights of selling it in India

6. groundhog
    Cupcake Jan 24, 2015

groundhog , Jan 24, 2015 :
    Has anyone who was successful had their phone yet?
    Or notification of shipping?
    Just wondering how long it takes...
    Just wondering when to start running for the deliveryman before the wife sees!

7. khalypheer
    Gingerbread Jan 24, 2015

khalypheer , Jan 24, 2015 :
    i ordered yesterday and i just got a mail saying that i'll get it within tuesday-thursday. on cash on delivery even

groundhog likes this.
  8. santy957
    Donut Jan 24, 2015