Newbie cupcake to OnePlus

1. Whitbread94
    Honeycomb Nov 5, 2015

Whitbread94 , Nov 5, 2015 :
    Its nice being able to chat to a variety of people on the forum :)

Evokkimus likes this.
  2. saj.m81
    Donut Nov 5, 2015

3. LinkyParky
    Cupcake Nov 5, 2015

4. estarmer
    Froyo Nov 5, 2015

estarmer , Nov 5, 2015 :
    I have this one,
    http://www.spigen.com/products/oneplus-2-case-rugged-armor

If the one you picked is anything quality wise like the one I have you will be extremely happy with that case.

By the way World Rally is the greatest. I really miss Richard Burns and Collin McCrae. I'm also a big Petter Solberg fan. I wish Subaru would get back in as a corporate Team.

5. Whitbread94
    Honeycomb Nov 5, 2015

yeah it does but I guess the more people use another product and say its really good, getting one that's no so used or known could mean it's a lower quality product which is why I'm kind of regretting it haha

6. Whitbread94
    Honeycomb Nov 5, 2015

haha I just treat people like... people :) or try my best to

7. Whitbread94
    Honeycomb Nov 5, 2015

okay that looks really sweet! doesn't it make the phone a bit of a task to handle and keep on you throughout the day?

Fingers crossed, I'll be finding out soon enough :)

oh I know! I thought they were superb drivers, though I will admit that I was always struck with the Citroën drivers. Scott Martin was a good driver to watch and my personal favourite when I went to the WRC in Wales in 2010 (feel old now haha) but cannot deny Sébastien Loeb was mad behind the wheel.

8. Dougrunge
    Lollipop Nov 5, 2015

Dougrunge , Nov 5, 2015 :
    Hello Hannah, wowww you're beautiful, but you looked better with your black hair. Comment of one of your secret stalkers (followers) :D

9. estarmer
    Froyo Nov 5, 2015

estarmer , Nov 5, 2015 :
    When I got the phone by itself I found the edges to be almost too thin., which made it a little slippery to hold. This case has a nice texture and it slides in and out of pockets easily so all in all I really it.

Sebastien is a machine, I've always loved to watch him drive, they should just not let him talk. Every time he does he says something that I just have to shake my head, but I also cut him some slack as english is not his native language so I think something gets lost in translation. Heck Petter Solberg has been known to really butcher the english language as well.

I was able to attend a special stage in Australia and would love to get over to Rally UK one of these years. I just keep spending my vacations in Scotland.

Whitbread94 likes this.
  10. Whitbread94
    Honeycomb Nov 5, 2015

hahaha ummm I'm not quite sure how to respond to that...
    Thank you for noticing the change in hair colour lol but I don't think the dark hair will be coming back :) but might go darker than the platinum blonde I have now but that's it

Dougrunge likes this.
  11. Gaurav Rohilla
    Lollipop Nov 5, 2015

Gaurav Rohilla , Nov 5, 2015 :
    lol, if I'd have started any thread as such, it'd have been closed by .77848sec itself and instead of genuine users, korean spammers would've welcomed me to join their party :D

WorD.0, Bharath HT and pgidia like this.
  12. pgidia
    Lollipop Nov 5, 2015

pgidia , Nov 5, 2015 :
    Welcome Hannah ;)

Whitbread94 and Gaurav Rohilla like this.
  13. Whitbread94
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2015

Whitbread94 , Nov 6, 2015 :
    Aw I hope not! I'm sure you'd get loads of chit chat :)

Gaurav Rohilla likes this.
  14. Gaurav Rohilla
    Lollipop Nov 6, 2015

Gaurav Rohilla , Nov 6, 2015 :
    aww,you're such a nice human <3 :rolleyes:

Whitbread94 and pgidia like this.
  15. Whitbread94
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2015

I'll have to bear that in mind then, maybe when I come into more money that'll be the case I'll have a look at :)

hahaha oh I know I think he just doesn't have the best filter unlike some monster sounding rally cars! But you have to love him for his driving. I've sat co-driver in a ford cortina mk2 before in Wales and the driver just seemed mental but in total control its just something you can't describe you just have to do it. I can't remember seeing any interviews with Solberg but I am very tempted to find one now.

Oh that must have been an amazing experience, to be able to go to a different country and enjoy a motor sport there :D can't say I've ever been to Scotland haha don't get out much :oops:

16. Whitbread94
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2015

pgidia likes this.
  17. Whitbread94
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2015

Haha I don't think we're that different minus physical attributes :p

18. Whitbread94
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2015

(hoping no sarcasm there ;))
    but there's little point being negative, it does no good :D

Gaurav Rohilla likes this.
  19. Gaurav Rohilla
    Lollipop Nov 6, 2015

Gaurav Rohilla , Nov 6, 2015 :
    removed by user.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2015

20. estarmer
    Froyo Nov 6, 2015

estarmer , Nov 6, 2015 :
    I started traveling when I was 19, just decided that it would be one of the things in life I would save my money for. I haven't regretted a single trip and I don't ever want to regret not taking one. Your very lucky being in Europe you can grab a cheap jet and go just about anywhere for a great price. If you and a friend split the costs, you'd be amazed how much you can do on a weekend for what your paying for your phone. And while the phone or things can break, you'll always have the memories and photos of your trips. Plus you meet some really great people.
    By the way enjoy your phone when it gets there. ;)[/QUOTE]

Whitbread94 likes this.