Newbie cupcake to OnePlus

1. Whitbread94
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2015

Whitbread94 , Nov 6, 2015 :
    ah yeah you do sound a lot more adventurous than me :D I kind of went the opposite direction and looked at buying a house and now I don't have much money to get away anymore haha. My target is Austria hopefully but its finding people that want to go too. True there's loads of websites too that do like weekend get aways which might be another option haha but I'm more planning to completely re-do the extension on the house and re-vamping the bathroom :cool::p

But that's what dreams are for huh?! :) yep, I've got Royal Mail on one tab constantly refreshing for the delivery update hahaha

2. Kristoffersigmund
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2015

3. Whitbread94
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2015

I got the OP2, 64GB with a styleswap cover :D

4. estarmer
    Froyo Nov 6, 2015

Whitbread94 likes this.
  5. Kristoffersigmund
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2015

Whitbread94 likes this.
  6. Whitbread94
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2015

the waiting for it to arrive is killing me though....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

EmzeO and estarmer like this.
  7. Kristoffersigmund
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2015

Kristoffersigmund , Nov 6, 2015 :

Hahaha that GIF tho...
    Haha I feel you! Got mine in 7 days, felt like eternity :cool:

Whitbread94 likes this.
  8. Whitbread94
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2015

oh no don't say that! I won't last a week waiting for it!!! I'm really hoping you didn't go for the express delivery [​IMG]

I'll probably be like this after I've got it:

[​IMG]

9. wat
    Donut Nov 6, 2015

wat , Nov 6, 2015 :
    Indeed, hard to get in Saudi Arabia, I THINK they're illegal ;-; and I'm too young to have a license anyway lel.

Whitbread94 likes this.
  10. Whitbread94
    Honeycomb Nov 6, 2015

Oh really? I'm quite surprised at that haha considering what other cars they have there that's mad

11. Kristoffersigmund
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2015

Kristoffersigmund , Nov 6, 2015 :
    Haha, I.... Had express :(

12. Whitbread94
    Honeycomb Nov 7, 2015

Whitbread94 , Nov 7, 2015 :
    I think I'll just start crying like a big baby now.... :(

13. Kristoffersigmund
    Gingerbread Nov 7, 2015

Kristoffersigmund , Nov 7, 2015 :
    Ehh.. Give it a month and you probably have it.. ;)

14. marinobiagio
    KitKat Nov 7, 2015

marinobiagio , Nov 7, 2015 :
    Good choice, 16Gb are too little! Which style swap have you bought?

15. Whitbread94
    Honeycomb Nov 8, 2015

16. Whitbread94
    Honeycomb Nov 8, 2015

Whitbread94 , Nov 8, 2015 :
    Yeah not too much difference in price I thought :D
    I got the Kevlar one which looks a bit more Carbon IMO. Looking at the tracking I may have it in a few days!!

marinobiagio likes this.
  17. estarmer
    Froyo Nov 9, 2015

estarmer , Nov 9, 2015 :
    Don't worry too much I ordered on a friday and had it on Monday with Express. Tracked all the way from China. So you might have it shortly.

Whitbread94 likes this.
  18. Whitbread94
    Honeycomb Nov 10, 2015

Whitbread94 , Nov 10, 2015 :
    Got confirmation it is only 5 miles away from me now :D but apparently they're holding it at the delivery office due to issues with the package / charges I need to pay?!??! The lady helping couldn't get a hold of the branch so I have to go there and see what's up. :rolleyes:

19. estarmer
    Froyo Nov 10, 2015

estarmer , Nov 10, 2015 :
    I had to pick mine up because I wasn't home and the package required signature. I guess to many people have had their phones nicked off their stoop. This does mean though you are likely already in possession of your phone as I type. Congrats

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015

20. Whitbread94
    Honeycomb Nov 10, 2015

Whitbread94 , Nov 10, 2015 :
    Still no phone :-( found out once I got to the delivery office when they tried to "deliver" it yesterday they didn't even put it in the van so that's great, the lady in customer services trying to help me had no clue about that and thought it was issues with the package itself / charges. When I was down there today (a day I booked off work to receive it) they also said it was out for delivery again and at that time I'd have missed getting it :mad:. I got home and there was normal post but didn't get a "we missed you card" so what's happening I actually have not got a clue, so have to call up once again to see what's going on. It's a joke :confused: