Camera Newest system update: Where did photo settings go?

1. dhemric3
    Cupcake Jan 20, 2018

dhemric3 , Jan 20, 2018 :
    Hello all,
    with the latest update, I'm unable to access photo settings. I used to be able (in photo mode) to press on a settings icon and select invert, so that when using the front facing camera, the camera would automatically invert the image when the photo was snapped. I no longer see a settings icon. Could anyone explain to me how to get the image inverted using the front camera? Is there another way to access the photo settings? (I can always invert the picture later using a photo editing app, but it was much more convenient when the camera did it automatically.) If there is no solution to this via One plus, does anyone have any suggestions for a downloadable camera app that allows inversion in the photo settings? Any helpful information will be kindly appreciated. Thank you!

2. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Jan 20, 2018

Best Answer

Android450 and dsmonteiro like this.
  3. dhemric3
    Cupcake Jan 20, 2018

dhemric3 , Jan 20, 2018 :
    Thank you! It was there the whole time. I just didn't notice it in the top right-hand corner. I feel like a dufus, but thank you again for your help! :)

dsmonteiro and G_plusone like this.
  4. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Jan 21, 2018

G_plusone , Jan 21, 2018 :
    No problem

5. WIllem Vos
    Cupcake Feb 1, 2018

WIllem Vos , Feb 1, 2018 :
    Are there any settings for lower resolution pictures , when i have to mail 4 or more pictures te files are to big .

6. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Community Expert Feb 1, 2018

dsmonteiro , Feb 1, 2018 :
    No, you'll need an app to compress them.

7. WIllem Vos
    Cupcake Feb 1, 2018