[NEWS]CyanogenMod 11S Final Production Build+Details about "Invite Storm"+CyanogenMod 11S Apps

1. iH8ra!n
    Honeycomb Jun 10, 2014

iH8ra!n , Jun 10, 2014 :
    +CyanogenMod compile-instructions for OnePlus One

Hello everybody!
    Without any huge ceremonies, here are the information which I got regarding the in the Thread title named topics:

1. Regarding the CyanogenMod 11S Final Production Build, its release date and its effects on the availability of OnePlus One:
    I contacted the guys over at Cyanogen Inc.'s HQ (the makers of CyanogenMod ROM) and figured out the following:
    After the Kernel Source release of OnePlus One on Saturday (7th June, 2014) on GitHub, the rest of the Source Code shell be unveiled here (GitHub link) this evening [~11pm (Central European Summer Time, GMT +2:00), 10th June, 2014). As announced in a Google+ Post by CyanogenMod (originator: Cyanogen Inc.'s CEO Steve Kondik) on saturday, a huge number of "cleanups" and "final tests" had to be made, before the Source Code could be released. Today (Tuesday, 10th June, 2014), the very last modifications should be made on build XNPH22R.
    From Thursday (12th June, 2014) on, the update shell be provided to all the latest and newly produced OnePlus Ones! From this point on, the newly produced OnePlus Ones will be delivered!
    THIS INFORMATION TURNED OUT TO BE TRUE!:
    1) Source Code on GitHub 2) CM11S Build XNPH22R 3) OnePlus Ones get delivered

2. Regarding the next Invite Context:
    According to my source, on Thursday (12th June, 2014) the socalled "OnePlus Race" will get started. In this contest, you can win one invite everyday until Monday (16th June, 2014). Summed up, 500 invites will be given away in just 5 days!
    Question: How about the chance to have a OnePlus One in my hands before the beginning of July, 2014?
    Answer: It's up to your success in this whole "OnePlus Race" and the following "Storm of Invites" thing: The earlier you get an invite, the more probable it is, that you have a OnePlus One in your hands by the end of June, 2014.
    Notice by Admin:
    THIS INFORMATION TURNED OUT TO BE TRUE!:
    OnePlus Race

3. Regarding the CyanogenMod 11S Apps available on Google Play Store:
    Already when I looked through the system image of CyanogenMod build XNPH22Q, I noticed that GalleryNext.apk (CM11S' Gallery Application) as well as ThemeStore.apk (CM11S' "Themes Showcase" Application; Store for themes compatible with CM11S' theme engine) have been moved from /system/priv-app to /system/app, while CameraNext.apk (CM11S' Camera Application) has been sitting there since build XNPH16Q.
    The reason for that was explained to me just a few hours ago: Cyanogen Inc. is planning to publish its Camera and Gallery applications, as well as its Theme Store on Google Play Store - at first, in a beta-prgram to which you need to be invited via Google+.
    Most probably, also CyanogenMod 11S'/OnePlus One's lock screen will find its way to Google Play Store - or at least to the regular CyanogenMod 11 builds.
    Of course, there will be revealed more details about this stuff "soon" by official side.
    THIS INFORMATION TURNED OUT TO BE TRUE (to 2/3 until now)!:
    1) Cyanogen Theme Showcase 2) CyanogenMod GalleryNext Beta

4. Regarding the compile-instructions for CyanogenMod ROM for OnePlus One:
    The guys over at Cyanogen Inc. are working tirelessly on their really helpful and useful CyanogenMod Wiki which is full of interesting information regarding CyanogenMod ROM, as well as compile-instructions for specific devices. Here is an example for the Nexus 4 (codename: mako).

At the moment, such a compile-instructions page for the OnePlus One is in the works. Here is the link for the already created but not yet with content filled CyanogenMod Wiki entry.

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO REVEAL MORE INFORMATION CONCERNING THESE TOPICS!

Cheers :D;)

P.S.: If you already make a post to say "Thank you!", you may too just give this thread a "Like" - so both of us make profit out of your efforts! :) ;)

EDIT (7): Cyanogen's Theme Store has gone public for all wihtout beta-Programm! Added Google Play Store Link below "2."!

EDIT (6): Links which confirm information given below "3." by official side added!

EDIT (5): Link which confirms information given below "2." by official side added!

EDIT (4): All links which confirm the information given below "1." by official side added!

EDIT (3): News regarding compile-instructions for OnePlus One added!

EDIT (2): For our beloved german visitors: Deutscher Thread in 'Deutsch' im OnePlus Forum

EDIT (1): Added link to Google+ Post by CyanogenMod.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014

2. Wardlee
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 10, 2014

jram920, Predatormilk and Cuerex like this.
  3. jida
    Honeycomb Jun 10, 2014

iskh, jram920 and Predatormilk like this.
  4. dosonzzz2
    Jelly Bean Jun 10, 2014

Yo56, jram920 and Predatormilk like this.
  5. nishus97

6. foots
    Honeycomb Jun 10, 2014

7. iH8ra!n
    Honeycomb Jun 10, 2014

Predatormilk likes this.
  8. Cabinet

jram920 and Predatormilk like this.
  9. sbenson

Predatormilk likes this.
  10. housry23

housry23 , Jun 10, 2014 :
    I hope you are right. It's exciting to know it's right around the corner. I'm patiently waiting and one day...yes one day, will finally get my OPO.

jram920 likes this.
  11. forgotten

forgotten , Jun 10, 2014 :
    i hear a lot i believe a little ,untill all that are promised are gonna be delivered they wanna earn my respect

paulmul, iskh, jram920 and 1 other person like this.
  12. wildhuman
    Gingerbread Jun 10, 2014

jram920 likes this.
  13. teqnix
    Lollipop Jun 10, 2014

Kassemalaa and jram920 like this.
  14. herc33dog
    Gingerbread Jun 10, 2014

jram920 likes this.
  15. dosonzzz2
    Jelly Bean Jun 10, 2014

dosonzzz2 , Jun 10, 2014 :
    LOL:) dont need a hard set number, a range or a weather forecast maybe? a storm or shower?

16. maxdmax

jram920 likes this.
  17. Potloodje

18. krusade
    Jelly Bean Jun 10, 2014

19. phourinvictus
    Gingerbread Jun 10, 2014

20. So_ony
    Community Veteran Jun 10, 2014

So_ony , Jun 10, 2014 :