11 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Maybe after seeing how it works on other devices

8 vote(s)
    14.5%
  1. WillTosti
    Honeycomb May 16, 2015

WillTosti , May 16, 2015 :
    I liked the idea of OnePlus going modular but after I saw this magnificent case that is going to make all the phones it can support modular and ending being cross platform so you won't have to pass by the iOS to Android nightmare. Now this is just the beggining check the page out, support them on Kickstarter or email them some ideas for the next modules and maybe better make them move to the OnePlus side and made one case for this great phone.
    Nexpaq page:
    http://nexpaq.com/

Lunatasian likes this.
  2. risky1301
    Lollipop May 16, 2015

aneesimran and NetTaskForce097 like this.
  3. WillTosti
    Honeycomb May 16, 2015

Honestly it is, since ARA haven't being released and companies such as OnePlus that are starters don't have as much resources to build a modular phone. Plus it gives you the freedom of choosing so many options you didn't had.

aneesimran likes this.
  4. Skf123
    Marshmallow May 16, 2015

aneesimran and NetTaskForce097 like this.
  5. WillTosti
    Honeycomb May 16, 2015

I'm waiting for ARA since I live on Puerto Rico about 2 hours from where is suppose to start. But meanwhile we have this nice case that does life a little more simple. I hope they do a module for wireless charging so the OPO doesn't look like a Frankenstein's.

risky1301 likes this.
  6. risky1301
    Lollipop May 16, 2015

risky1301 , May 16, 2015 :
    I thing that when ARA is released it will have a short life.

iomollie and NetTaskForce097 like this.
  7. rez1_k
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 16, 2015

rez1_k , May 16, 2015 :
    I don't normally do this, but I'm gonna make a prediction here: if this product is ever made, and they really do market it based on community interest rather than existing market base, it will be made for the OPO. Otherwise they'll do what all the other shit accessory manufacturers do and make everything for every damn Apple product in existence and a few for Samsung's offerings.

Edit: Forget I said anything... Look at their polls... Apparently the top 3 devices are Apples with two Galaxy phones bringing up 4th and 5th; I guess it's gonna be like everything else: made for Apple, marketed to the Apple customer... The OPO is not even on their list... The HTC One M9 is but hasn't received a single vote... Guess that tells us all we need to know.

NetTaskForce097 and stephenlotus like this.
  8. WolfpackN64
    Jelly Bean May 16, 2015

9. astralbee

astralbee , May 16, 2015 :
    Expensive piece of crap that turns your phone into a bulky brick? Where's my credit card....

NetTaskForce097 likes this.
  10. amorales2
    Honeycomb May 16, 2015

amorales2 , May 16, 2015 :
    I've Love a case that adds battery to the opo. I bought one for my dad's iPhone last Christmas and his phone lasts days, even using GPS and talking on the phone almost non-stop 6 to 8 hours a day.

Is there one that I don't know about? If not, this one looks awesome. I don't care about extra bulk. Doesn't bug me.

11. rayturner
    Froyo May 16, 2015

12. WillTosti
    Honeycomb May 16, 2015

Yeah let's hope they start thinking more off the grid since Apple and Samsung are mostly turning into the same.

rez1_k likes this.
  13. WillTosti
    Honeycomb May 16, 2015

Battery is really one of the most important factors now on smartphones, and being bulky is not a big deal if you have big hands or got used to big phones.

amorales2 likes this.
  14. amorales2
    Honeycomb May 16, 2015

amorales2 , May 16, 2015 :
    right. being bulky might be a big deal to some people, but if its a case you can choose to add bulkiness for battery life. which is cool.

the only thing I dont like about the one is the lack of cases. But I understand why... the fancy cases won sell enough for a small time phone to make it worthwhile.

15. rez1_k

rez1_k , May 16, 2015 :
    You said it, man! One is so busy paying attention to what the other is doing that they're both essentially making the same kind of thing... It's kinda like what's happening with German car manufacturer these days: BMW makes the same things that Mercedes does as does Audi... It's ridiculous! Competition was supposed to be beneficial to the consumer, these days it seems that the consumer is just forced to choose between marginal differences and ultimately settling for whatever product suits their tastes best, rather than meeting their actual requirements/demands.

16. WillTosti
    Honeycomb May 16, 2015

Is kind of funny when I start to talk about Apple or Samsung and people start a war and I'm here with my OPO. But honestly nowadays the industries are losing focus on what is important really and end up chasing what the "consumers" (rich people) want which is slow rate upgrades and copycat designs between one and the other leading to what happened with the Galaxy S6 which really looks like an iPhone 6 running Android.

rez1_k likes this.
  17. WillTosti
    Honeycomb May 16, 2015

Sadly you have a point since is not worth investing money on a phone that doesn't sell as much as Apple, Samsung, LG and HTC to name a few.

amorales2 likes this.
  18. muntus
    Cupcake May 25, 2015

19. ppod
    Jelly Bean May 25, 2015

ppod , May 25, 2015 :
    Not this old vapour ware thread again, someone should lock useless threads.

20. return.of.octobot
    Jelly Bean May 25, 2015