next case review

1. tylooor
    Gingerbread Oct 31, 2014

tylooor , Oct 31, 2014 :
    okay so i previously wrote a review on two cases a red aluminum one and a black tpu case. Today I have received my next one, and it is a bamboo one from china. The wait was worth it!! this case is absolutely stunning and beat my expectations in almost every way. It fits the phone almost like a glove. If i try i can feel some wiggle but that is to be expected with any case this style (two pieces that clasp together). to the touch its perfect. I get giddy every time I pick it up because it just feels so good. Its got a nice clean touch to it, and yes i will miss the sandstone but i noticed something. If your hands were dusty or dirty, or you just have rough hands, the sandstone felt so poor. it was like grabbing sand paper. Its kinda like after getting done dusting and having some dust on your hand and you feel your shirt. its unpleasant. But with this, it is not a problem its so amazingly smooth to the touch. no blemishes on mine. this might just be my go to case. I still have the leather flip one coming in which I am very excited for but being so impressed with this one I don't know what I'll do. If the leather one fits well ill probably switch between the too as i see fit, but the bamboo one goes with just about anything. Although so should the brown leather. So i will just have to see how that one fits on the phone when i get it. The black on bamboo is absolutely is stunning on the appearance. I would give this case a solid 9/10

DavidHolden likes this.
  2. carbine30
    Marshmallow Oct 31, 2014

carbine30 , Oct 31, 2014 :
    Is it NFC supported?

3. DavidHolden
    Honeycomb Oct 31, 2014

4. tylooor
    Gingerbread Oct 31, 2014

tylooor , Oct 31, 2014 :
    honestly im not sure how to tell, i wouldn't believe so. would nfc not work with a piece of wood a mm thick or so?

5. dwaynelson
    KitKat Oct 31, 2014

6. carbine30
    Marshmallow Oct 31, 2014

the original one yes it has NFC, i am not sure about the chinese, that's why i am asking.

7. tylooor
    Gingerbread Oct 31, 2014

tylooor , Oct 31, 2014 :
    what do you mean by original? I dont mean a swap cover its just a case

8. carbine30
    Marshmallow Oct 31, 2014

the original bamboo case by OP, the one in the video. you said you have the chinese version that's why i asked if it has the NFC.

9. tylooor
    Gingerbread Oct 31, 2014

tylooor , Oct 31, 2014 :
    okay that is a swap cover, it replaces the sandstone black part of the phone. I do not have that, I have an actual case that goes over the back of the phone. so no it does not have a NFC chip in it. Whether the NFC will transmit through the case i am not sure.

10. carbine30
    Marshmallow Oct 31, 2014

thanks

tylooor likes this.