Nexus 4 (2012) vs iPhone 6 (2014)

1. alannafa
    Cupcake Sep 10, 2014

2. Ikam
    Honeycomb Sep 10, 2014

Ikam , Sep 10, 2014 :
    Its not that pisses me off I can care less if @Randolpf think apple was sent down by god himself but, they really think that IOS even compare to Android right now. Apple gets away with worse hardware because of unimpressive software not magical optimization(that term gets thrown around to much)

3. Zen1988
    Jelly Bean Sep 10, 2014

Zen1988 , Sep 10, 2014 :
    Hahaha...fxxx it...where is the Sapphire glass? Also, the design, are apple designer out of idea after Steve? Sorry...I still stick to Steve Gen.

4. Randolpf
    Eclair Sep 10, 2014

Randolpf , Sep 10, 2014 :
    You're clearly uneducated. You couldn't care less. Saying you can care less means you care quite a bit. You're the epitome of an Android fanboy. Uneducated and think you're so much better than people who buy iPhone. So what? No one tells you what shoes you buy, what car you drive, what shirt you are outdated. Who are you tell anyone what they can and cannot like or buy? Unless you're buying it for them, you have absolutely no input.

5. alexlam24
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 10, 2014

alexlam24 , Sep 10, 2014 :
    I am talking about the 4.7 inch one. If HTC could fit a 1080p panel in the One M7, why can't Apple? Oh right because 5.5 inches is now the perfect size.

6. bumwau
    Cupcake Sep 10, 2014

bumwau , Sep 10, 2014 :
    I joined this forum to reply to this noob comment. If you're going to start to be arrogant, talking pro and refer to specs then let me educate you. Never ever talk about camera/photo quality and megapixels in the same sentence. It just shows how you know nothing about photography. Thanks

cuxbluxmuxclux and Ulises On like this.
  7. trezechiky
    Cupcake Sep 10, 2014

8. xianchu.zhu
    Cupcake Sep 10, 2014

9. aguyisok

aguyisok , Sep 10, 2014 :
    thx to apple for starting this game back in 07 BUT they kind of stayed there with their "innovation"...

10. nicholaswillems
    Froyo Sep 10, 2014

nicholaswillems , Sep 10, 2014 :
    I'm not trying to justify the price of the iPhone, but I have to say that processor-wise, apple is leaps ahead of anything android.

11. MCMXCIVR

MCMXCIVR , Sep 10, 2014 :
    This picture is BS. I've always owned Androids and I am not a fan of Apple but this is just not true. An iPhone with equal internals as a Nexus 4 would be far superior in speed, stability and user experience. iOs is only build and optimized for a few devices which makes it run great. Customization is not needed because it's perfect out of the box (opinion). The only cons in every iPhone are the battery life and price.

ah_heng likes this.
  12. Snoop376
    Donut Sep 10, 2014

13. John j
    Jelly Bean Sep 10, 2014

John j , Sep 10, 2014 :
    At three times the price.o_O

14. John j
    Jelly Bean Sep 10, 2014

John j , Sep 10, 2014 :
    IPhone six has an even smaller battery 1850 lower than what the nexus four had.

15. ah_heng
    Honeycomb Sep 10, 2014

ah_heng , Sep 10, 2014 :
    Let put it this way. Since the launch of iPhone 4, there isn't any great leap and jumps in terms of hardware that Apple has care to put into the iPhone. They focus more on the OS. And profit. (Lightning connector, bumper case, etc...)

Whether it's worth paying so much more for the OS is a very personal thing. I guess if we talk about this in an Android based forum (like OnePlus), chances are you are more into the Android world and like the flexibility we get out of it. :)

16. laserjet
    Jelly Bean Sep 10, 2014

laserjet , Sep 10, 2014 :
    Err no. You don't have to root on iOS.. Because basically you CAN'T.
    Also, you just can't customize iOS that much as Android.

Your point is unvalid. iPhone doesn't need 3gigs of ram and a 2.5ghz? True, because probablay no one ever uses his iPhone that hard to use those things.

You just buy a phone that's forced made by a company. Not customizable, not rootable, NOTHING. You HAVE to stick with what the company offers.

Android > iOS, let that be clear for once and for all.

This has NOTHING to do with being butthurt, but everying with being smarter than other people who like to feed those companies with their money.
    You can go and waste your 1000$ on an iPhone, I'll go and visit 10 hookers with mah 700$ remaining after buying the Oneplus. See ya mate, see ya in your pathetic life.

Batman617 and bumwau like this.
  17. Schmidt
    Froyo Sep 10, 2014

18. yopah
    Donut Sep 10, 2014

yopah , Sep 10, 2014 :
    Don't know much about that kind of pain, but you do seem experienced in it.

19. Ikam
    Honeycomb Sep 10, 2014

Ikam , Sep 10, 2014 :
    Why are we on this this thread did you not look at the picture? Or did you become hostile the second someone tallked down on your precious apple. Not everything is fanboyism, a byast exist. I favour Android it is the better platform for frankly everyone everyone but, 12 year old girls. Android has a thriving rooting community, more STOCK features, more global support, MUCH more choice, and it doesn't headline features like messages 4 years in a row! Who the **** are calling uneducated? I used a figure of speach, correctly too. On the other hand your first comment was unreadable, a mindless rant

Batman617 likes this.
  20. newmad
    Honeycomb Sep 10, 2014

Tellbob and pa5t1s like this.