Nexus 5 Vs. OnePlus One

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deactivated User Apr 29, 2014

2. jeany545 Gingerbread Apr 30, 2014

jeany545, Apr 30, 2014 :
    I was decided to get the Nexus 5 just about a week ago, I was even obsessed with it. It annoyed a lot of my friends and I made fanart -I am an artist- about it as well. I don't regret that xD

JeanRivera_Nexus-God.png

But yeah, I was so determined on getting it once I somehow had the money, which is hard to get a hold of having to go to university by car over 30 miles away, and the highways in this place are NOT flat and use up all my fuel, so I end up paying around $30 + another $30 cuz of food, it isnt that much but I don't have a job.

I was so dead-set on getting the Nexus 5 and knew nobody, NOBODY else could make a better phone for a lower price. I guess I was wrong all along and didn't even know this OnePlus company was being made and reaching high in secret... And now after a whole week of me struggling to get past my confusion on how this all happened, I'm set on getting a One. But now, even being $50 cheaper than the Nexus 5, I have to find a way to get it. Money-wise and the very clever invite system.

... and that is how I met your mother this masterpiece.

3. 999blb Froyo Apr 30, 2014

4. jeany545 Gingerbread Apr 30, 2014

jeany545, Apr 30, 2014 :
    Pff, I would change it to the One, but I'll be more original about it sometime later, maybe with the help of the actual device for my references, I carry around lots of art on my old iPod and it's not helping me anymore D:

5. noo7na7 Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 30, 2014

6. ledfrog Honeycomb Apr 30, 2014

ledfrog, Apr 30, 2014 :
    My biggest complaint with the Nexus 5 is the camera quality. It just plain sucks compared to even the iPhone 4. Megapixels aside, there's something to be said about lens quality. The Nexus 5 falls short and a lot of my pics seem to be washed out, have lots of noise or are blurry.

I'm hoping the One Plus blows this out of the water.