Nice update but heavy on battery

1. G_Roberto_Bianchi_TVRE
    Froyo May 24, 2019

G_Roberto_Bianchi_TVRE , May 24, 2019 :
    I am grateful. The update works really nice on my Oneplus 3.

However I noticed that on my device the screen on time has reduced sensibly compared to Oreo (it feels about 20 to 30% less time than before). I could do almost 5 hours with my old battery, now is down to maybe 3 (see picture)

Hopefully there will be a small patch in the future to fix this problem since Oreo was calibrated perfectly with the consumptions.

Anybody else has noticed the change in battery performance?

Anyway, thanks Oneplus for the update. It sjows your commitment to the customers.
    It is also because of that, I have decided to buy the Oneplus 7 pro next month and to give this one to a friend.

1558691670052.jpg

2. Paschfire
    KitKat May 24, 2019

Paschfire , May 24, 2019 :
    It is completely normal for increased battery drain after updating the OS, requiring 3~4 complete charge/discharge cycles before the OS settles.

3. Leoxur
    Froyo May 24, 2019

Leoxur , May 24, 2019 :
    With the update the battery remained stable, in fact I find it slightly improved. I noticed some bugs though.
    - extended screenshots do not work well in some cases (settings).
    - Slow ok google, and using it while using navigation on Maps, get Maps in PiP mode.
    - This morning I don't know why the ring sound just for 2 sec
    - Some scroll or some menu in app such as telegram (scrolling media content) is lagghish.

Attached Files: