Nilkin Frosted,Tudia Slim Lite,Orzly TPU and Pelosi Case Mass Review

1. LibbyXCX
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 26, 2014

LibbyXCX , Dec 26, 2014 :
    I have received all of these cases and I decided that I would do a review on the quality and compare them to each other.
    Protection and Feel:
    TPU Cases:
    The Tudia Slim Lite TPU case and Orzly TPU case both provide great protection.On the Tudia, there is a lip that comes above the display and it would protect well from face down drops. The Tudia case had a matte midsection and the top and bottom of the case has a grippy shiny plastic. However the Tudia still slipped out of my hands. The Orzly TPU is noticeably slimmer and it felt a million times better in the hand. The Orzly TPU case has a matte back and the sides are grippy TPU. I find this case to be much better than the Tudia. It has a small lip that will provide ample protection from drops at any angle. Both the Tudia case and the Orzly case appear to be high quality.
    Hard Cases:
    The Nilkin case has a matte back, I found this case to be extremely slippery. I don't use this case because I'm kind of afraid of it falling and breaking. This case has a miniscule lip, seriously it is really tiny and I doubt it would protect my phone. The Pelosi cases have that nice familiar sandstone feel. It doesn't feel exactly the same, but it's pretty darn close (about 50% of the original feel). The Pelosi cases have NO lip at all, so I wouldn't put my phone face forward. I love these cases too much to not use them. Right now I'm using the blue sandstone case.

Overall, These cases are great. If you are looking for great protection, I'd recommend the Orzly TPU cases. They come in several great colors and they protect well.

Attached Files:

Joyyy and gusuraman like this.
  2. Beyoncé
    KitKat Dec 26, 2014

gusuraman likes this.
  3. LibbyXCX
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 26, 2014

4. abhishekbandal
    Froyo Dec 27, 2014

5. LibbyXCX
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 27, 2014

LibbyXCX , Dec 27, 2014 :
    No, I'll most likely be purchasing it soon, if I do i'll post a thread.

6. abhishekbandal
    Froyo Dec 27, 2014

abhishekbandal , Dec 27, 2014 :
    Thanks!!! Online research is compelling me to go for it....:) wanted final thoughts.

7. mralbert
    Gingerbread Dec 27, 2014

mralbert , Dec 27, 2014 :
    I'm currently using a Pelosi case too. It has no lip. With my tempered glass, the screen actually protrudes from the case. Very scary, but the feel is worth it. Sometimes you gotta risk it for the biscuit.

8. Irwan0990
    Donut Dec 27, 2014

9. LibbyXCX

Yeah, We have the same setup. Im really scared about breaking it, so I think I'm gonna use just a TPU. Im not sure yet though :/

10. mralbert
    Gingerbread Dec 27, 2014

mralbert , Dec 27, 2014 :
    I actually have a Diztronic case too. But it stained my phone with a red tint on the back. It's not terrible, but definitely not something I am happy about. Until I figure out the cause of the stain, I have been sticking with my Pelosi case unless I go outside (which is riskier).

11. TJ COMBO
    Jelly Bean Dec 27, 2014

TJ COMBO , Dec 27, 2014 :
    The one is use, make my phone more slippery. BUT it has protected by OPO from 3 major drops on a hard surface and survived.

12. Quarty
    Froyo Dec 27, 2014

Quarty , Dec 27, 2014 :
    The tudia is nice but it can be slippy as well. When holding the phone with one hand, I'm very careful with it. As for protection, it seems decent. Covers the phone all around and has the double layer. Would I recommend it... Yes.

13. LibbyXCX

Which case?

14. LibbyXCX

Hm, that sucks! I'd recommend the Orzly TPU. Its pretty cheap and its really good quality.

mralbert likes this.
  15. TJ COMBO
    Jelly Bean Dec 27, 2014

mralbert likes this.
  16. LibbyXCX

I'll look into that case. Maybe I'll get the black ultra one. Not sure yet! Thanks!