Nillkin 9H Hardness Tempered Glass Screen Protector for OnePlus

1. Nighthaunt
    Gingerbread Oct 28, 2014

Nighthaunt , Oct 28, 2014 :
    Been browsing the screen protector posts this evening - not come across any (that I can remember) reporting that a screen protector has come off - which if on sacrificial plastic I would expect through normal use.
    Hopefully during the pre-installation wipe down of screen they would notice if there was plastic on there - although thinking about unboxing videos on YouTube - it doesn't come with a clear cover but a black card type screen cover.

Hope that helps

Alex

2. 99Honeyburst
    Froyo Oct 28, 2014

99Honeyburst , Oct 28, 2014 :
    Does the one plus come with a screen protector from the factory that needs to be peeled off before applying glass one?

It does but you'll have no trouble at all spotting it :)

Nighthaunt likes this.
  3. simonc76
    Jelly Bean Oct 28, 2014

simonc76 , Oct 28, 2014 :
    Previously I have found them after several months and they are usually of thick good quality plastic unlike aftermarket ones, very difficult to spot only realised they were there after unpicking the ones I fit and accidently catching the one underneath with a nail.

4. kyrron
    Froyo Nov 18, 2014

kyrron , Nov 18, 2014 :
    ::::UPDATE::::
    So, had a bit of a drop on the phone and the Nilikin cracked. Nice thing is, the phone display is perfectly intact!
    Since I was replacing it anyway, I took the broken Nilikin off the phone, placed it on the coffee table, grabbed a standard screwdriver, and with the point of the screwdriver, I pressed down and tried to scratch the glass.
    Figured after a few seconds, I had to have gouged the glass. Nope, not a scratch or even a mark from this. Roommate didn't think I was pressing hard, so, he tried to scratch it and again, not one mark, couldn't even tell we had been trying to scratch it.
    So, product definitely works as advertised!!!!

Thanks!