Nillkin 9H

1. normfields
    Gingerbread Oct 28, 2014

normfields , Oct 28, 2014 :
    I just installed the Nillkin 9H Tempered Glass screen shield. It went on easy and looks great. I've installed a lot of screen protectors but this is the first tempered glass shield I've used. It went on a lot easier than the ZAGG shields I've used. My screen seems even more responsive and slickier - yes I made up a new word - then it did before. Now, with the OnePlus flip case, I feel like my One is well protected.

NoelC, gusuraman and mads164 like this.
  2. kinghanson99
    Honeycomb Oct 28, 2014

3. hoangvo
    Gingerbread Oct 28, 2014

hoangvo , Oct 28, 2014 :
    :) nice dude, i ordered a Nillkin 9H Tempered Glass as well! hopefully it comes when my phone arrives

4. mads164
    Froyo Oct 28, 2014

5. sravs448
    Froyo Oct 28, 2014

6. amitvig22
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 28, 2014

amitvig22 , Oct 28, 2014 :
    i just got the nilkin i must say it was easier than other installs. it went on great i can still feel it so its not like its invisible but i can live with it

7. hugarian
    Donut Oct 29, 2014

hugarian , Oct 29, 2014 :
    I have mine installed and have a case around it. went on like a charm, in this setup absolutely invisible

8. Kanhu.Roul
    Donut Oct 29, 2014

9. George42
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2015

George42 , Feb 4, 2015 :
    Yeah, I also got the Nillkin 9h tempered glass on my OPO and I'm really very satisfied with it!
    So happy I bought the next day a tempered glass for my sony xperia Z2 tablet and the LG G2 phone of my wife...
    Well unfortunately I couldn't find Nillkin version for these and got a "voguecase", and it's ok for the tablet but not as great on the LG G2...

I'd recommend the Nillkin one 3x more!

Indeed the feeling is better than the original screen which I felt a bit "grippy" (did I also invent a new word?). Now it's perfect, you can only really notice it on the top as it has an opening for the front camera and the speaker, but it actually looks great, feel great, protect great (I tried cisors, cutter, keys... not a micro scratch!)...!!
    GO FOR IT!

10. 7036767222
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2015

11. LarryCrush
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2015

LarryCrush , Feb 4, 2015 :
    LK Oneplus One Tempered Glass
    I highly recommend this product! I bought it from
    www.amazon.com, it's a great deal for me.

1. Cheap price for high quality look and feel! I bought it for only $5.99, it has a strong package, the glass is really high quality.

2. Easy application - using the sticker position tabs and cleaning cloth provided, I applied it perfectly on my first try! (I did not even use the rubber bands, dust remover stickers, or card). The film worked with me, not against me, easiest cover to apply that I've tried! I simply used my finger to finish off a couple tiny bubbles on the edges and there is not one left, it was too easy.

3. The screen resolution when using the phone is as if there is nothing on it! It looks matte when screen is off, but the matte is not cloudy, it's elegant and looks like it is the phone's natural screen. It is as anti-fingerprint as it can get; you really have to try to find any. If you do, one swipe down your shirt and it's gone.

You can go to Amazon.com to purchase this amazing tempered glass.

http://www.amazon.com/Protector-LK-...423045084&sr=1-1-spell&keywords=LK oneplusone

12. NoelC
    Gingerbread Feb 4, 2015

NoelC , Feb 4, 2015 :
    it was cool

13. LarryCrush
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2015

LarryCrush , Feb 4, 2015 :
    LK Oneplus One Tempered Glass
    I highly recommend this product! I bought it from www.amazon.com, it's a great deal for me.

1. Cheap price for high quality look and feel! I bought it for only $5.99, it has a strong package, the glass is really high quality.

2. Easy application - using the sticker position tabs and cleaning cloth provided, I applied it perfectly on my first try! (I did not even use the rubber bands, dust remover stickers, or card). The film worked with me, not against me, easiest cover to apply that I've tried! I simply used my finger to finish off a couple tiny bubbles on the edges and there is not one left, it was too easy.

3. The screen resolution when using the phone is as if there is nothing on it! It looks matte when screen is off, but the matte is not cloudy, it's elegant and looks like it is the phone's natural screen. It is as anti-fingerprint as it can get; you really have to try to find any. If you do, one swipe down your shirt and it's gone.

You can go to Amazon.com to purchase this amazing tempered glass.

http://www.amazon.com/Protector-LK-...423045084&sr=1-1-spell&keywords=LK oneplusone

Erica Ives likes this.
  14. Formsma
    KitKat Feb 4, 2015

15. Mahmud565
    Cupcake Oct 17, 2015