Nillkin Frosted Red Case review

1. Vienom
    Gingerbread Aug 6, 2014

Vienom , Aug 6, 2014 :
    So glad I bought black instead of red. I would feel acquired if I got that color.

2. NoJeebS
    Gingerbread Aug 6, 2014

NoJeebS , Aug 6, 2014 :
    I'm glad I could help others make their decision as I saw quite a few people asking what the red looks like. Just got my diztronic case in so I'll be doing a quick photo session right now as well as the frosted clear case.

3. ashton18
    Gingerbread Aug 6, 2014

4. Zhukov45
    Gingerbread Sep 19, 2014

Zhukov45 , Sep 19, 2014 :
    I took some pics of the Nilikin with my DSLR on a white background. Too bad I don't have a lightbox to eliminate shadows. The first one is the OPO with the case for comparison:

[​IMG]

Then with the phone in the case:

[​IMG]

All in all, the red is fine. It's not a strong Ferrari-type of red, but it's not rose red either IMO.

I also tried to capture a pic of the clearance provided by the edge of the case when you lay it flat down, but it didn't come out too good. There is clearance between the surface and the phone's screen - and that's with a Nilikim tempered glass screen protector installed so I'm pretty happy.

[​IMG]

I also ordered a Diztronic blue to see which one I like better, but my previous phone (Samsung Galaxy Nexus) sported a hard case like the Nilikin virtually the entire time I used it and I like these hard cases a LOT - they don't add much bulk to the phone at all.