No accessories available for OnePlus X in EU store

1. nulldotzero
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2015

nulldotzero , Nov 6, 2015 :
    Got invited, went to buy, only to find out that there are NO accessories available, everything is out of stock in EU. I'm talking about protective cases, screen protectors etc.
    Also, given the fact that I will have to wait for at least a week until it is shipped, I refuse to pay 25€ for Express shipping - the ONLY option. This way the phone actually costs 294€ and not what you claim! I don't mind waiting a bit more for it to get from UK to Spain, if I'm able to pay less.
    I know you do this so I have to place a second order and pay high shipping rate again, to order the accessories once they are in stock. But I guess I'll just skip placing my order for now.
    It is Friday and I'm sure nothing will change during the weekend, before my invite expires.
    Also, the email for the invite was stating that I should claim it within 72hrs, but the counter on the invite inside my account was showing 23hrs left.

2. pa5t1s
    User of the Year 2014 Nov 6, 2015

pa5t1s , Nov 6, 2015 :
    Yep, you have 72 hours for claiming invite.
    But, about buying, there was an additional delay of 72 hours, beginning from Nov 5th (Thursday)
    2 days are gone since Thursday, so the remaining 23 hours... Got it? :p

Tokolozi, Bartnl and SoniaB like this.
  3. nulldotzero
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2015

nulldotzero , Nov 6, 2015 :
    No, I didn't get it. Sorry. I received an email stating that I have 72hrs to claim the invite. Turns out I only have 24hrs to do so. And there are no accessories available. And there is only one shipping option Express for 25 euros.

4. pa5t1s

pa5t1s , Nov 6, 2015 :
    TL;DR you have 3 days to buy after November 5th, invite claimed ofc.

Tokolozi likes this.
  5. nulldotzero
    Gingerbread Nov 6, 2015

6. pa5t1s

pa5t1s , Nov 6, 2015 :
    Your choice, indeed :)