No alarm on lock screen via OnePlus 9 Pro

1. Matteo icardi
    Cupcake Jan 26, 2022

Matteo icardi , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jan 26, 2022 :
    When I set an alarm on the clock app it will not be displayed on the lock screen but the sound works. I can only snooze it from notification.
    How can I fix it? Is a known bug?

2. PrzemoKRK
    Donut Jan 26, 2022

3. Gor.
    New Star of Community Award 2021 Jan 26, 2022

Gor. , Jan 26, 2022 :
    Hey guys,

Yes, quite a number of several users have been experiencing something similar. Found the following thread, check it out and see if it helps:
    Also, you can report this bug through the link below so that the OnePlus developers can take note:

Aaron2017 likes this.
  4. PrzemoKRK
    Donut Jan 26, 2022

PrzemoKRK , Jan 26, 2022 :
    You don't understand exactly the problem.

The problem is because if alarm rings you should have option to disable it or snooze for few minutes (or more depends how you set it). And this alarm screens should be visible everytime alarm rings. But there is a bug which makes this screen not appear when alarm rings and you need first turn on screen or unlock phone, then you need to open notification and then you have option to disable or snooze alarm - it should not work like this and on Android 11 it wasn't - in A11 it worked correctly.

On the other thread with this problem I found tip to disable Ambient Display (automaticaly it is set as on but with saving energy option that turn screen off after some time). I have checked it and it works for me so it looks like there is a bug with Ambient Display or Watch/Alarm app which should override this saving energy option and turn screen on

Matteo icardi likes this.